Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which the author wishes the reader a merry little Christmas!

Well are there chestnuts roasting on an open fire? Sure there are! Jack Frost nipping at your nose? Well I don't know about that, what I do know is that is Christmas Eve! At last! Most wonderful time of the year! Good afternoon to you and happy Tuesday, this Tuesday of Christmas! Tomorrow there is even more, how awesome is it? How are you today? How are you spending the holidays? If any holiday, I mean, haha, my day has been calm so far, just here at the computer, but I also gave water to my plants, I drew two drawings, I showered, and of course I drank Cappuccino! Cappuccino is LIFE, let me tell you that! And how is the weather where you are? Hope you are cozy and warm, where I wish I could be in need of some warmness and coziness, here it is too hot, I need cold and wind in my face in order to feel comfortable again, or at least less burn out by the heat, oh terrible hear, it sucks so much, but well, it's Christmas in the end, this is what matters most! I like how this color reminds me of chocolate, do you guys like chocolate? I certainly do! A lot!! It has everything to do with chocolate indeed, Christmas, I mean, well, anyway, there is a picture I'd like to share with you all, this picture I should have shared yesterday, but anyway, here we go!


I love reindeers, and I love Christmas trees so much! And I love Christmas as you guys know, I have a song for you guys today as well, to compensate what I missed yesterday, it's the most beautiful Christmas Carol, here we go


Like I said, I love conifers, Christmas trees, pine trees, those are my favorites! And this song represents my love perfectly! I love it! I wish I could have watched more Christmas movies this year, but I watched a lot of Christmas baking shows, like Sugar Rush and Nailed It Holiday Edition, I love those shows a lot haha, they are a treat! Sorry sometimes my posts are so small, sometimes I have very little to say I'm afraid, but I love to be here and wish you guys the best! Happy Christmas everyone! Much happiness to you! Good night, hope your celebrations be amazing, wish you much happiness and everything of jolly to you, oh by golly have a holly jolly Christmas this year, see you tomorrow if I can!

Comments

Popular Posts