Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which I have a busy day and a restless night

Hello everyone! Good morning! Happy Saturday to you and I wish you the best! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I do wish you the best and hope all is well with you! How is the weather where you are? How is Christmas going for you? For me, it is going excellent, the Christmas season, the weather? Absolutely not! It's HOT, HOT, and more HOT! God do I miss winter, and I wish it could be winter right now! How I dream of a white christmas, and I get a Christmas on fire in return. But I know that winter is not always cozy moments and pretty pictures, I have played a game that showed me a brutal side of Winter, specially an unending winter of eternal cold and darkness, it is called Frostpunk... 



And it is a survival game and a city builder where you have to construct a new London in the 19th century, one that went far too wrong, with a forever blizzard of shaking cold and chaos, and very tough choices. The game is brutally hard as well, and losing is the norm, not the exception, it is pretty stimulating though I must say, and in the end I like it, in spite of everything I plan on playing it again, perhaps even today if I can! Unless I change my mind, of course, but one thing at a time, shall we?


So, yesterday was quite a busy day! First of all, I streamed in the morning, after drinking my mug of coffee and after watching the stream of my friend Chris, therealdarthguy, and later that day I went to the mall with my pal Rayssa, and we had a blast, we went out and about at the mall,unfortunately she couldn't find what she was looking for, but I bought a new backpack, one that I'm most excited about, and one new shirt, that I'm super head over hills about! We spent about 3 hours there at the mall, just hanging out, talking, seeing stores and stuff, and then I went home for a while just for in the end going to a christmas gathering with the pilates folk, it was really cool! I had a blast, ate tons of pizza, drank coke, ate red velvet cake, really good! But guess what, I didn't manage to sleep, at all! I tried to, but kept waking up at 5AM in the morning, super early right? So yea, this was my adventure yesterday, and I'm happy I got to share it with you guys, thank you so much for being here, and oh, before I go, let me share a fanart I made to my friend Adam Hunter, Hunterdoggz, it's a christmas fanart! Hurray!


So this is it for today! Thank you so much dear reader, wish you the best always! You are the best! See you again soon I hope

Comments