Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which I have a busy day and a restless night

Hello everyone! Good morning! Happy Saturday to you and I wish you the best! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I do wish you the best and hope all is well with you! How is the weather where you are? How is Christmas going for you? For me, it is going excellent, the Christmas season, the weather? Absolutely not! It's HOT, HOT, and more HOT! God do I miss winter, and I wish it could be winter right now! How I dream of a white christmas, and I get a Christmas on fire in return. But I know that winter is not always cozy moments and pretty pictures, I have played a game that showed me a brutal side of Winter, specially an unending winter of eternal cold and darkness, it is called Frostpunk... 



And it is a survival game and a city builder where you have to construct a new London in the 19th century, one that went far too wrong, with a forever blizzard of shaking cold and chaos, and very tough choices. The game is brutally hard as well, and losing is the norm, not the exception, it is pretty stimulating though I must say, and in the end I like it, in spite of everything I plan on playing it again, perhaps even today if I can! Unless I change my mind, of course, but one thing at a time, shall we?


So, yesterday was quite a busy day! First of all, I streamed in the morning, after drinking my mug of coffee and after watching the stream of my friend Chris, therealdarthguy, and later that day I went to the mall with my pal Rayssa, and we had a blast, we went out and about at the mall,unfortunately she couldn't find what she was looking for, but I bought a new backpack, one that I'm most excited about, and one new shirt, that I'm super head over hills about! We spent about 3 hours there at the mall, just hanging out, talking, seeing stores and stuff, and then I went home for a while just for in the end going to a christmas gathering with the pilates folk, it was really cool! I had a blast, ate tons of pizza, drank coke, ate red velvet cake, really good! But guess what, I didn't manage to sleep, at all! I tried to, but kept waking up at 5AM in the morning, super early right? So yea, this was my adventure yesterday, and I'm happy I got to share it with you guys, thank you so much for being here, and oh, before I go, let me share a fanart I made to my friend Adam Hunter, Hunterdoggz, it's a christmas fanart! Hurray!


So this is it for today! Thank you so much dear reader, wish you the best always! You are the best! See you again soon I hope

Comments