Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which we have some Christmas Art!

Happy Saturday everyone, and good morning! Wish you the best today and hope all is well! How are you? How is the weekend starting? Like I said, I do hope all is well!! How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot, per usual, what to expect on a summer anyway haha, I do dream of Winter Wonderland though, and big libraries, my dreams are weird, well, I made tons of drawings this morning! Which is rare, since it's been a while that I made more than one drawing per week! The magic of Christmas compels me haha! I mean, for now just drawing faces, no buildings or landscapes, but I could do something like it soon, maybe, I'm totally exhausted after my huge drawing session! But anyway, I wanted to share something with you guys today, some Christmas art! Let's begin with Starry Christmas, art made by Debrah Mallen, if I'm not mistaken, I personally love it and need to share it with you guys, though the quality of the picture is not unfortunately the best, well let's jump into it!


I absolutely love the details in the snow, the christmas trees look so peaceful as well, and the stars are clearly a reference to Van Gogh Starry Night, or at least I think so, I really enjoyed it, goes beyond the Christmas season indeed, as Christmas season itself goes beyond December, lasting forever in our hearts! Well let's see another one, a glowy Snowman, if you may!

This lovely snowman is part of a painting called Let it Glow, made by the artist Michael Humphries, and as expected I loved it, it is so peaceful and kind in nature makes me smile a lot! Christmas Season is so beautiful and charming indeed, and ending our lovely post, let's have a cartoon of another Snowpal having a blast on his time of the year, as much as Olaf likes Summer, which only makes Olaf a snowman who likes to hurt himself, poor being...




And this is it for today's post, just a bit of Christmas for you guys! Thank you so much for being here, from the botton of my heart, it means a lot! Wish you the best and you're the best! See you next time hopefully for more Christmas fun!

Comments