Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we have some Christmas songs with Riley Elmore! And more!

Hello to you dear reader! How are you today and how are things going? Happy December! Happy Friday as well! As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you so far, and may it stay that way! How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot, hot, with chance of hot by the afternoon haha, it sucks, let me tell you, I wish the winter could be in this time of year, but alas, it is not to be! Well, moving on, I had a calm day so far, and also a calm week I'd say, It is December, the best time of the year after all! It is always a silver era for me! And to go with it, I have some Jazz Christmas music to share with you guys today! This one is by the amazing Riley Elmore, that I have talked about before on the blog! So here we go, let's jump into it!



I love his voice and the arrangements of his songs! Absolutely fantastic! Thank you Riley for keeping Jazz alive, you and Zach are the future and the present! Riley is also such a nice human, I love talking to him on Instagram when I can, even if I miss him on Twitter haha, I definitely recommend this song for you guys, it is worth the listen, also only four songs in this pack, really bite size, ideal for a couple of minutes, and will leave you with the feel of "I want more"! Also, in this running machine that we are, I'd like to share a work done by Krayr Castle (Instagram: @krayrcastle), a very well talented artist! I love this work so much it makes me wanna draw as well, which is such a feature, it inspires me a lot and I'm extremely grateful for it, in fact the work is so good I started following this streamer right away, I didn't even waited! It reminds me so much of Over the garden wall I absolutely loved it!!! Oh how the gentle wind
Beckons through the leaves
As autumn colors fall!


This is the icon made for the streamer and photographer John Ochs! Which is a nice person! You can find him at @johnochs_ on Instagram and at This Link on Twitch! I recently started following him and he appears to be such a nice human! I definitely will keep on following him and hopefully develop a friendship with him as time goes by!
So this is it for today! Just a couple of bite size shoutouts to nice people and some recommendations to you guys! Thank you so much for being here, dear reader, Happy Christmas to you and I wish you the best and I see you again next time hopefully!

Comments

Popular Posts