In Which we talk about Verosimilitude in Video Games
Good morning, dear friend, reader of this present post, at the divagation store! How are you? I pray you are well? How have you been? As for me, I am okay, there has been some insane times, the past 3-4 days have been the longest months of all years I lived. I tried writing before, but at the end of the day, it would not be possible to think clearly. Today, I am on a more stable plan. I am really not sure how to write what happened without turning the whole post both too long, I may mention it, but for now, I wanted to just talk of more trivial things. I did play some Victoria 3 today! They will be releasing a new dlc in November 5th, adding a series of events and special content catered towards the Russian Empire. I wonder if it will make the game joyless for the otherwise lovely time I have developing Russia. My default match in Victoria 3 is selecting Russia, passing lasseiz-faire laws, both freedom of trade and economic descentralization, alongside all it comes wirh it, such a...
Comments
Post a Comment