Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Picture of the Week! Snowman Fun!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you, and good morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! What are the plans for the new week? How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot and hot, but well it is to be expected of an unhappy Summer, wish it was winter, as it would fit more into Christmas! How do I love Christmas, and this is the subject of this Post, but we'll get into that soon enough, first let me tell you that I'm almost affiliating on Twitch! How awesome is it? I'm super happy haha, I can't wait! I have been streaming a lot these days and it has been fun to hang out with people and broadcast my game into the world, if it's worth watching? Probably not, but I'm just happy to be around my friend who also stream! It's been a Christmas filled with streams, basically every single day! Mom is traveling, so I'm staying at my grandparents house until Wednesday, when I'm going back home to mom, who will be coming from her trip this day! I'm excited to see her again! I like that this blog is basically what a blog is supposed to be, a diary open to the world, I just write about my routine and share it with you guys! Well, but anyway, let me share the picture with you all!


Here we have a nice Snowman on a blue enviroment! The Cushions are a nice addiction to it, coming to form a pleasing image, simulating a winter wonderland that I love! I've been taking pictures of these Snowmen since back in 2014! When I started photographing like I do now! So they are nice companies to me, I love them a lot, and would keep them the whole year by, I love Christmas season guys, it is the best season, the decoration, the christmas tree, amazing, truly breathtaking! I love the gifts too, and I hope to receive mine soon! Let us see how it goes! Well anyway, and this is it for today, just a small post with a snowman that I hope you guys may like! Thank you so much for being here, you are the best, dear reader, I wish you the best and see you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts