Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Sketch of the week! In which we have a nice Palace!

Good morning everyone! Happy Wednesday to you, wish you the best! Season's Greetings! How are you today and how are things going? For me, it's a lazy day, I decided not to go to pilates today haha because I don't feel like it, like I can do that, apart from that I'm okay, had a bit of a crisis yesterday, but today I'm trying to keep on going on this vacation season, I've been big on Twitch these days, just doing what I can to customize everything there haha, and well anyway, here I am trying to write on my blog today, it is being difficult for some reason I can't say for sure, just feel like this is a slacking day maybe, well, but I do have a thing to share with you guys today! A drawing! Let's jump to it, shall we?


Here we have a picture of one of my last drawings! I'm not sure what is it yet, if it is a palace, a temple, just a civic building, have no idea, BUT well, I called it a palace on the title, so we'll go with it! This is the palace of the flowers, so it goes, it took me forever to finish this drawing, literally a month! I've been dealing with artistic block for a long time now, but Thank Goodness I'm being able to draw more this month, and I don't take it for granted, this could go away at any moment, but I also don't want to overthink it and ruin the moment, just live in the moment is what it appears to be the motto, so it goes! I ran out of things to say today and have been writing the same post for over two hours now haha, time flies, so this is it for today, thank you ever so much for being here, dear reader, you are pretty awesome, and I wish you the best and I see you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts