Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

Sketch of the week! In which we talk about Travis Scott!

Merry Christmas season everyone, Good Afternoon, happy Friday and I wish you the best! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I hope all is well with you guys! How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot, hot, and hot, but I got good news, yesterday I went to the mall with my aunt and we did our Christmas shopping there! It was epic! I received money from my dad this Christmas so I did what I could! I bought three shirts, a pencilcase, a body spray, and a fan with my credit card, I'm so happy guys, my mom gave me a credit card this christmas and this is amazing! I'm super happy with it and I hope I may spend what I'm given every month wisely, while I don't work, at least, which shall come in the future maybe! We had a blast I must say, everything was great! A very good Christmas season indeed, I was planning on maybe get new sunglasses this christmas season, but that went nowhere haha, maybe in my Birthday I shall get new ones, who knows? Well anyway, I haven't been drawing that much this Christmas week, but I made a sketch, a The Sims fanart, this weekend, that I'd love to share with you guys! I present you my version of Travis Scott!!!


By the way, this is the original Travis Scott...


On The Sims Travis's Traits are Self-Assured, Outgoing and he's a geek and a quick learner, his aspiration is Computer Whiz, which means he wants to be the master of computers and computer science. Of all the premade sims of the game, he's my favorite, so I decided to honor him with a fanart! Also, I love his sweater, even if I changed it in my version of his, well anyway, he can't be 100% the same right. There is no particular reason why I like Travis the most, I just appreciate him! And anyway, this is it for today's post, thank you so much for reading and you're the very best! See you next time soon! Merry Christmas season!

Comments