Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

Sketch of the week! In which we talk about Travis Scott!

Merry Christmas season everyone, Good Afternoon, happy Friday and I wish you the best! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I hope all is well with you guys! How is the weather where you are? Here it is hot, hot, and hot, but I got good news, yesterday I went to the mall with my aunt and we did our Christmas shopping there! It was epic! I received money from my dad this Christmas so I did what I could! I bought three shirts, a pencilcase, a body spray, and a fan with my credit card, I'm so happy guys, my mom gave me a credit card this christmas and this is amazing! I'm super happy with it and I hope I may spend what I'm given every month wisely, while I don't work, at least, which shall come in the future maybe! We had a blast I must say, everything was great! A very good Christmas season indeed, I was planning on maybe get new sunglasses this christmas season, but that went nowhere haha, maybe in my Birthday I shall get new ones, who knows? Well anyway, I haven't been drawing that much this Christmas week, but I made a sketch, a The Sims fanart, this weekend, that I'd love to share with you guys! I present you my version of Travis Scott!!!


By the way, this is the original Travis Scott...


On The Sims Travis's Traits are Self-Assured, Outgoing and he's a geek and a quick learner, his aspiration is Computer Whiz, which means he wants to be the master of computers and computer science. Of all the premade sims of the game, he's my favorite, so I decided to honor him with a fanart! Also, I love his sweater, even if I changed it in my version of his, well anyway, he can't be 100% the same right. There is no particular reason why I like Travis the most, I just appreciate him! And anyway, this is it for today's post, thank you so much for reading and you're the very best! See you next time soon! Merry Christmas season!

Comments

Popular Posts