Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which one can still feel the cold steel of the Dell brand laptop...

Good evening, kind friend, dear reader of this present post! How are you? I hope you have been well? Of course, do let me know! And how is the weather? Much to my relief, where I am at, it is still partially winter, it has been hard to say when winter will end and I would be certain it is spring. It did not rain as much in this season, alas, and I adore the rain.  I did not have the most productive of days yesterday, the last Saturday of September 2026. In fact, I was exhausted, I slept through most of it. And, what else to do? I could not bring myself on doing anything. No desire to engage in any game, no mindspace for drawing, and I could not write either. I just slept. A dear friend mentioned perhaps I needed the extra sleep, so it is what it is.  I was thinking of a song, which is the one part of the piece of Pelleas et Melisande, this time done by my favorite composer, Gabriel Faure. The Sicilienne part, probably one of my favorite pieces of music ever. Fun how it works, ...

In Which I write about the forest of flowers!

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! Good evening! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well! Love you dear reader, you are the best! How is the weather where you are? Here it is super hot per usual haha, as it is Summer season I'm afraid, summer season, as you guys know, means a lot of suffering for me, wish it was snowing, I know Christmas will always stay amongst us even when it's far away on the calendar, but my longing for a colder weather will never die I believe, at least so far, it could die off if I ever move to a place cold and end up getting precisely what I wanted, well, be careful with what you wish for, it is what is said by many, and with reason. Well, this year started slow for me, I haven't been reading much, though I plan on changing that, I haven't been drawing much either, and I plan on do some sketches in the future as well, just one step at a time, as it goes, another thing said by many, and with reason! I got myself a gaming chair today which makes me super happy about it, I love my gaming chair already! Also, I have a picture I'd like to share with you guys! Here it is, the forest of Flowers:


Oh the wonderful forest of flowers, how wonderful it is, I love it, I was thinking today on the nature of Boredom, on a story made by a small child, a girl is portrayed crying when it is said she's boring, and that is a pretty accurate representation of how it feels sometimes, the block it comes, when it happens is devastating, it can bring a person to tears! Well, this is what I have to offer for you guys today, I just went on a dinner with family, a small one, and it went pretty okay! I'm so happy for it! I am glad to have some knowledge of english that allows me to write in this language, I feel so free doing so, but I'm already going for too long here on my bye... Good night everyone, wish you the best always, see you on the next post!

Comments