Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which I do a small self promo for my streams! But I promise there's more to it here!

Hello everyone! Good morning and happy Wednesday! How are you and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! How is the weather where you are? Well, for me I'm lucky to have a good fan by my side, since it blews the heat, the terrible heat, out of my direction! I bought this fan back in December 2019 with my new credit card, it did blew my finances for that month and for the month of January as well, but well, in the end it was worth it, money well spent, and I hope the fan lasts for months, even years, to come, as I do value this fan more than I value the money I once had, so is the subjective value of things, and the impossibility -is that a word?- of predicting Human Action. Well, I'm still to read this book by Ludwig Von Mises, The Human Action, and odds are I never will, it's too long of a book and I heard reading it is a pain... Well we shall see how things go, for now I'm happy I finished reading the big book I was in for more than 6 months now, as I'm a slow reader, and I got intimidated by the lenght of that book, one that was about Catherine II of Russia and his love story with Prince Potemkin, the protector of the Cossacks and builder of cities, prince of Russia and Co-Tsar. Pretty cool, just a pain to go through some of its pages, too many details. God, am I hungry right now, I rather not think about it though, as this would make me even more hungry, let's jump to the topic of this post: Macaronis!
Yes! Macaronis, you see, I stream sometines on this link Right Here, and if you watch me there you will gain macaronis, to which you can redeem them with some cool stuff, like joining my discord Server, joining my Uno matches with my friends, and so on! How cool is that? Well, streaming is cool, as it allows me to chat with my friends while I play games! But the coolest part of it all, for the right amount of Macaronis, you can make me doodle a character, for example! This is a character I made for my friend Ethan on Stream! His name is Bill, by the way...


By the way, I told one of my viewers I'd make a dog to him on stream, unfortunately I never did it so far, but I hope to do this soon, as I love my viewers like I love my readers, so many amazing people indeed... Well, coming back to Bill, he came to me like most of my characters do, out of nowhere! I just start doodling him as I told my friend I'd do after he redeemed his points and here we are! Was quite a journey indeed! Does anyone actually read my posts, I ask myself, does anyone like what I do? Well, do I like what I do? I think so, but anyway, for now we end right here, on our weekly post, even if I try to do more than once a week. Well, thank you so much for being here, dear reader, you are awesome and also amazing! And I see you next time, hopefully

Comments

Popular Posts