Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which I talk about plans for the next -possibly- big story!

Hello everyone! Good morning and happy Saturday to you! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you my friend! As for me, it was a tough week, but it ended up on a light positive tone... What happened, you may ask? Well, a friend of mine had to delete me on Discord for technical reasons and even if this was the case, I was extremely saddened by this, I cried a lot on Sunday night, and on Monday I just wanted to go home, as I was traveling to the beach back then... It was a long process of recovery since then, basically the whole week, and anyway, I hope my friend may add me again, and we may talk more on Discord, and we may do videochats in the future, and play Age of Empires or Uno perhaps, if he's in the mood, as I love my friend so much, and writing this down seems like the chances of this happening will improve, I guess that's part of the OCD, but.... anyway, Yesterday I was at the psychiatrist's office waiting for my turn to be attended and I had a brainstorm session with a new friend - Alexander. In this brainstorm session, that I then shared with Ethan, my other friend, we developed an idea for a new story, that I'll gladly share with you guys right away...



A person leaves the doctor’s clinic before being attended, because he feels inside him the urge to go on an adventure, he ends up in a secret gated community, one that has been visited before by one of my characters, and go to the house of a Monsieur Seals, and helps to make him happy again. Then he keeps on driving and returns home, to his bed, so he can sleep.
So far that's all I got, but thinking about it, this may be a full length story, maybe having more than 2 parts, one that I haven't done in a year now! Funny how those ideas come out of nowhere! I was gonna start it today BUT I realized it's better to wait a bit, maybe until March, so I can embark on such endeavour! Well, anyway, here's where I close down for the day, was just an update on my bad week and some ideas for a new story! I have an idea for a new post as well, that I shall see if I can develop this Monday! Well, if I can at least haha, until then, I will go to the doctor today have my toenails fixed, and also have my fingernails cut and cleansed in a pro way! And I see you next time, dear reader! Much love to you!

Comments

Popular Posts