Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which The Music Died

Hello everyone! Good morning! Happy Monday! Happy February! What did I miss? In case you didn't know I took a break from blogging, it was supposed to be just a day, then it turned into two days, then it turned to a week, and this week turned itself to be two weeks without blogging, how did I let this happen? Easy: routine is back, I returned on Pilates, on Therapy, on my graphic design classes, and so on, so I couldn't write when I was doing all of this, because when I got home I was tired and just wanted to stay in bed, I still do, but today luckily I woke up feeling like this day is a new day and I came here and here I am now, writing on my blog AT LIVE! Yes!! While I stream! How awesome is it, I ask myself, we shall see. First and foremost, I finally discovered a thing today which is pretty interesting, but also tragic, do you guys know this very famous song "American Pie" by Don Mclean? If you don't I'm gonna let it linked here on the blog, but it is this very long and beautiful song, with quite a poetic lyrics too, and it says at its climax about the day that music died. I found out what he means, in 1959, on this day, February 3rd, without getting into much details as I'm only finding out this now, but apparently, on a very tragic plane crash, Rock Singers Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and Jiles "The Big Bopper" Perry died, in Iowa, USA, to be more precise, and that is the day that music died, quite a tragedy that I'm only finding out about now! Even if I've been listening to this song since 2018, I mean, I stopped listening to it during my great depression of 2018, and spent my 2019 absent from it. But thanks to my friend BludHaven86 from Twitch and Discord, he is awesome by the way, I have rediscovered this song, and it helped that when I went to a pizza place on February 1st I listened to the song on the pizza place I was in, which was a happy coincidence, and here we are now! Wiriting about the day that music perished. I know, it is a very macabre way of returning to the blog, but well, here I am, back to stay I hope, I still have the schedule on my mind, but in the end I'll try to post every once in a week, but if I can I will try to keep the 4 posts per week thing, even if it's absolutely crazy to do so! Also I'm about to return to college as well, so let's see how things go.... more details into it if I actually return haha, or on the next post, if I have relevant news, as for today, I guess it's getting really big, so I'm calling for today, thank you so much for being here, dear reader, you are the best, and I wish you the best!



Comments

Popular Posts