Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we play Uno! - or is it You Know?

Hello everyone! How are you today and how are things going? Good morning and happy Wednesday of the month of February, that one between January and March! I wish you the best, and hope all is well! So, how is the weather? Here it is cloudy, but don't let that deceive you, because it is hot either way, oof to that I must say, quite a bother, but I have two fans with me and they help me with the heat, I also showered, that helps too. I have pilates today as well and this is not one thing I'd say Hurray to, but it is what it is, I have to at least do one exercise so I can say I'm doing one at least! I'm thinking about getting a pilates closer to home, that would be great, or at least in theory, if I could choose I wouldn't do anything at all, I hate exercising, SO MUCH, but here we are, you can ignore reality, like I try to do sometimes, but you cant ignore the consequences of ignoring reality, my grumpy pal Ayn Rand would say, and she's right, and the reality is I'm fat and have health issues because of it, so I should eat less and better, and do at least one exercise twice a week, in order to keep on going, so it goes, my friend Bludo is always pushing me to go even beyond that, to go on walks, he's quite a pal of mine, like him a lot, even if it gets annoying from time to time, and in consequence I get stubborn and ignore his advices... SO, In other news...
I played Uno with my friends this Monday, my friends Ivan and Ethan, it was awesome, I bought Uno back in Friday of the last week, in my bad stream, and had my first match with my two pals this Monday and it was super doper crazy! They are meanies though and the bullied me in the way I say Uno (You Know) and they didn't let me win, not a single time! Just because I was streaming, they were determined to stop me from beating the game like I was suppose to, like come on guys, give me a chance! Was awesome though, the time we spent together, and I'll never forget this nice moment and I love both very much, well, if I ever do forget, here's a post about it so at least others can read and see that I had a good time with my two friends Ivan and Ethan!


So, as I always like to have images on my posts, here's one of the wreckage of Titanic, one of the most sad events of the 1910's apart from the World War, of course. The lost of this treasure of Architecture, interior design and technology, is never to be underrated, alongside everyone who met their destiny on this tragic event, I should do a more detailed post on it, but for now, Pilates is about to start, see you next time my friend! Happy Wednesday and a good Afternoon to you!

Comments

Popular Posts