Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we have Kyle and the fish!

Hello everyone! Good afternoon and I wish you the best! How are you today and how are things going? I do hope they are doing okay, and things are fine! As for me, this week was a productive one, I made some drawings, and I progressed on my Photoshop course, which is going quite alright, though Photoshop is quite a massive tool with so many directions it can go! Wow, just crazy! I do am on the learning curve for the software and I'm quite enjoying it! How is the weather? Here it is quite nice, very cozy, truly winter time, not like Winter Wonderland of Christmas time, BUT you get the spirit! Today I'm also live on the stream hanging out with my friends, which is super awesome. Well, I would like to bring some stuff today for you guys! So let's jump into it!!!!


I found this on Pinterest today! It is a Persian ceramic tile, quite a lovely one, and it's quite suited me today, as on my book how to draw Inky Wonderlands I started officially the ocean set! I'm so happy! I started by drawing fishes out of the paper, I was kinda expecting getting a new sketchbook today, BUT it turns out the supermarket doesn't have them, bummer, let me tell you, so instead I decided to add some life to this new fanart I made for Kyle, you know, from Door Monster, I'm very fond of Kyle, he is awesome and I'm constantly portraying him in my drawings, because I'm very foind of his face, it is one that deserves to be drawn! Well, here it is the drawing!


This one has a nautical theme and it's a bit surreal, with the fish floating and the boat pajamas he's wearing, as well as his purple robe, that I portrayed on another drawing, that I should post right now!


So this is the purple robe making another appearance, and it's one of my first full body drawings, or almost full body, since 2012! I guess I got everything in order , which is a good thing! Like I said, Kyle is awesome, and Door Monster is awesome as well! This first drawing was made when I was still on the Garden chapter of the book, now, as I mentioned, I'm working with the ocean now, with water and such! Hopefully it will be a lot of nice new things for me to do! So yea, I needed a sketchbook, and decided to just draw them on the fanart, giving it more personality! I also made other drawings today but I just wanted to share those with you guys for now, leaving the others for another moment! Thank you for being here, means a lot! See you all on the next post soon!

Comments

Popular Posts