Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which we have some not so wonderful days behind, maybe some better ahead(?)

Hello everyone! Good morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I do wish you the best and hope all is well with you! As for me, I had a couple of bad days with good things that happened in the middle of it, which is life, nothing is 100% good or 100% bad, there are shades of grey in days, but well, the days were 85% bad and 15% good I'd say, which is worse than usual. My friend told me we are not friends and I should shove my good morning and good night messages to someone else, I still think my computer got a virus, I just hope it survives that, and I root that it doesn't have a virus. Don't pirate things guys, this is very bad, don't do like your fellow Friend here, I'm no example to be followed! I mean, nor I intend to be, but anyway. And I talked with a friend, and the conversation went a bit sour because I have no goals in life, nothing I'm pursuing, I spend too much time on Discord and I barely read or draw. I mean, I do draw from day to day, but not as nearly as I want to, I have this idilic past (idylic? I can't english today), back in 2018 (a very dark moment in my life by the way) where I used to draw way more than I do right now, probably because it was a whole new world for me back then, and it's not something new anymore for me right now, but anyway, I still draw, still think not as much as some earlier point in my life, and still think I could be better at it. Since I do it for pleasure, when pleasure doesn't come of it, when I'm not with the draw bug, so to speak, it makes no sense to draw, and usually what I draw in those moments is crap, something not worth sharing either. How is the weather where you are? Well, here it is cloudy and "cold", for tropical standards, so this is very good, I love the cold, I thrive on it, and I love cloudy days, as you guys know, as much as blue skies are lovely, they bring heat with it, which is not a good thing. Well, I have crippling anxiety from time to time, triggered by not knowing what to do that day, thinking the time is going too slow, I'm stuck in boredom forever, also by some happening involving my friends, like the one that happened this Monday, that I felt more strongly on Tuesday. Well, my posts here, they are not as consistent as they used to be, and I promise I have that in mind, I just REALLY don't feel like blogging most of the time, when I do, those moments are very special! I do feel like writing right now, which is a good thing, and I hope I may feel that way more! So it will be easier to update more frequently!


Here we have this ancient Roman fresco that represents my willing to write today, as I sit here thoughtful. Anyway, thank you so much for being here, dear reader, it means so much! See you again soon, and hopefully this soon is asap! I have so many tags by the way, on the blog, it's hard to find the proper ones for the post!

Comments