Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which we say Goodbye July!

Hello everyone! Good morning to you! How are you today? How are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope everything is fine with you! How is the weather? I hope it is pleasant and fresh, with rain and lots of ice cream! Well, July has come to an end, let's talk about it!
This month was an interesting one, wasnt it? I posted more here on the blog more than in other months, so this revival is a wonderful thing and I hope it continues! I almost lost my computer, but I got Photoshop! I progressed on my lessons on this program as well, and now I'm about to move places! Just in the beginning of this month I couldn't imagine things would go so quickly! Mom is already talking about another move, but seriously I'm really satisfied with this one so far! It is been such a work to put my books in order, you guys have no idea! Seeing all the books that I've read in the past encourages me to read more, something I really should do in August! August, in which I hope it may be a month that I do everything I can, including resting, but also watching shows and reading books, as well as playing on the computer! I hope to stream as well, as I streamed this July. Well, I'm already bringing up the August post right here! No, no, we should keep on talking about July! I made lots of drawings, which is wonderful, and more important: more inovative drawings as well! With the help of my new book! I visited my grandparents and took many pictures of succulents in the house of my aunt! I had a blast there! I love taking pictures of plants!


This beautiful roman fresco, with this intimate scene on the Villa of Mysteries, in Pompeii, one of my favorite places, is where I'm leaving you guys for now, because I hope to return tomorrow with another post! This one celebrating the beginning of August! And talking about my plans for the wonderful month! Well, see you then, much happiness to you dear reader!!

Comments