Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we talk about the art Gorthal and Joey made of me!

Hello everyone! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and I'm just here hanging out for a bit on the blog, I'm a bit hungry even if I ate a banana in the morning, I mean, more morning than it is now if you believe me, I woke up super early today, as I did yesterday as well! Let me tell you, I can't wait for the Ethiopia pack they're gonna release for Civ this week, in fact, I just have to wait 1 more day and several more hours! How mind blowing is that? Before we begin on this art adventure that I prepared for you guys today, I'd like to share the soundtrack for Ethiopia shared on the Civ Youtube Channel! It's amazing! And to go for it, all you have to do is click right here! Anyway, let's keep on going!
So, I saw the art Gorthal, a new pal, had on his icon on Discord and I was like "omg this looks so amazing!!!! If I had the money I'd give you lots of it for an icon for myself", and he was like "hey no problems, I can do for free!" And this blew my mind completely! This really brought something special to my life, but I offered something in return, I said that if he did a drawing of me I'd do a drawing of him. So, in record speed, Gorthal finished the drawing and my mind was blown away! Here's the final result!


Like it has my sleeping mask and everything, I love it so much!!! I wish I could do digital art like that! 


And here is his icon on Discord, I absolutely loved it! Got so much personality into it! This is so important on a piece of art! And here is the fanart I made to my new friend! I hope he likes it...


And there are more drawings and art I'd like to share with you guys, but I'm afraid they're gonna have to wait into the next post, because this one is getting super crowded with pictures and information! I see you guys next time for more, and I hope next time is soon!!! Thank you so much for being here, means a lot, love yall mwah!

Comments

Popular Posts