Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which we talk about the garden filled with succulents!

Hello everyone! Good morning! Happy Monday to you! A new fresh week! I hope it's a real good one! How are you and how are things going? I hope it's well! And how is the weather, a question I couldn't miss. Here, it's been a lovely weather, really a very amazing one, that brings me joy and hope for the Winter days that are here! And I got some news for you! 
So I went to visit my grandparents yesterday, I went over for lunchtime! It was truly nice, to see them again, after three months, wow! That's crazy, am I right? Yes, absolutely! And I also went to the house of my aunt to take some pictures of her garden of succulents! I'd like to share some of them with you today, as I keep on talking a bit how it was there and what I did today also! Then I plan on streaming a bit on Twitch!


Succulents are incredible, they are so cute and resistant and amazing! Their format, their colors, they are something else! I am glad to be here sharing this with you all even if I can think of anything coherent to say today, so it goes... Well, I am having a couple of really weird dreams these days, I can't think why do they target me so often! I remember fights with some of my acquaintances in High School and such...


I hope to share more of this wonderful world in the next post, if I can, as today, I think two pictures is gonna be too crowded! Well, as I finished taking pictures, I couldn't see my aunt anywhere, she returned to the house of my grandparents moments ago, so is life, I found that moment to be really special.
And well, this is it for today, I'm really sad because someone deleted me on Discord and I just don't know who did it, I guess this is the natural selection of friendships acting! Anyway, thank you so much to the REAL friends who are reading this, love yall, and I hope that the next post comes soon! Also, before I end, I need to tell you that I moved one of my plants to another vase! Yes! Because the poor thing was feeling suffocated in the current vase I had for her, so is life. Anyway, bye! See you real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts