Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which we talk about Joey and the Barbershop Incident

Hello you awesome fellow, welcome to another post of the divagation store, the first one of July! Happy July, such a nice month, with celebrations such as 4th of July, Canada Day, and others! Pretty cool! And how are you today? How are things going? How was your month of June? Even if mine was filled with stress, it was quite a good one, as also was the month of May. Winter season is definitely here, a new pack for Civilization is on the near horizon too! I bought Anno Historic edition for the sake of Anno 1404, but also for experimenting with Anno 1701, so it goes, I still prefer Anno 1404 to Anno 1800, though both are very good games! Well, let's keep on going guys, I have some small words to share on the story I released in the beginning of June.



Not so recently, I went to have my haircut, my first one in 2 months, in the beginning of June, and in that experience, I also decided to have my "beard" shaved. I'm really glad I did such thing, because my hair was so big it was being quite the pain to keep it in place! Now, the beard experience was one for the ages, as I never had mine done with a razor before, a very sharp one, that made me so nervous! I don't think I'll ever get shaved on the barber again, I'd rather do it myself at home! Anyway, this whole thing inspired me to write this new story. Joey comes in closely to such tale, he had a very bad breakup with the people-friends he was working with, and his telling of events convinced me he could be featured in yet another story, to lift his mood up, even if I think I have no such power. I was planning on having Monsieur Seals on the narration as well, but in the end I decided to cut him off, which was not easy to do, as I really wanted to update you, the reader, on his condition, that has improved quite a lot since the last time we meet him. I may write a post or a very short story updating you guys. Also, Geoffrey Ezra comes in again! He and his experiments with alternate worlds brings quite the trouble from time to time. Plus the gated community Joey goes on his first adventure is implied again. This gated community is first mentioned last year, I believe.
I'm quite fond of stories like this, and I may write some more in the future, who knows? Also, there are some key elements that tie this one to the world of Anno 1800, even though is a very soft approach to it.
Well, for today this is it, just a brief comment on the story, if I have anything to add in the future, I hopefully will, thank you so much for being here, dear reader, and I wish you the best, always!

Comments

Popular Posts