Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which we talk about Moving!

Hello and good morning dear reader, my friend! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! As for me, this post I will discuss something that is happening in my life that is really exciting! How is the weather? Here it's cloudy with a chance of meatballs, which is wonderful! Okay, so first, take a look at this image, the image of my ravaged working place, where the magic used to happen, before it was like this:


Lots of colors and stuff, just the way I like it, now it looks like this, and this is only the beginning:




A image of sadness after a storm, I had to remove all of that! And why? Because, well...
So, I'm moving! Yes! Effective immediately! I can't wait to go to our new place finally, I say our because of course I'll be moving with my mother and my brother, BUT also, I'm getting a bedroom to myself! I'm so happy!!! There is a lot to organize, this is true, but luckily this is also a fun part about moving! We did quite a research before making the final move, we visited 4 apartments, and we settled for the third one. The first one was very much fine, but had some killer flaws, like the kitchen was too small, there was no balcony at all, and one of the rooms was seriously in disavantage, so that was a no. The second was a tepid 6.5/10. The third one was the best option in my opinion, the location is great, the apartment, in my opinion, is the best one, and my brother agrees with me, and so does my mother. The fourth was the worst! The apartment was falling apart! I am glad things are moving up so far.
Like I said, we are already moving and we should be over by August 10, that's right, two days before my birthday on August 12, which means I will be celebrating my birthday on the new place, which is super awesome, and kind of worrysome too. I hope I may have a super chill day on my birthday and stuff, as I love birthdays so much, specially my birthday, and I hope August may be a wonderful month indeed. 
Let us hope, and I will keep you guys updated on the move, hopefully I WONT FORGET on writing here on the blog, RIGHT DANIEL. Yea, I don't know when I'll be able to be writing from the new place, or even streaming there, BUT well, we shall see how it goes! Lots of things to happen, see you guys real soon! 

Comments