Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which we talk about Packing!

Hello everyone! Good morning to you and happy Thursday! Yes, it is Thursday! This week has been passing by kinda slowly if you ask me, because I wish it was August 10th already and I'd be on my new bedroom! Ah!!!! A bedroom all to myself! Not a big one, true, but still! I'm very excited! The new place is that good, or at least it seems to be! I mean, I still need the experience of living there for a bit in order to have a formed opinion, that can take a long while, but I'm willing to have the experience, so let's go on that adventure! And this is an adventure my mom and brother are in it as well so that's even better! I am indeed excited! I already started packing things up, and it's complicated to do so, and I hear some people saying how much they hate packing, well I'm so excited I don't even care! I already packed a bit of my stuff though there is plenty more to go! I'm happy we are on a fresher season because otherwise moving would be hell! I have to say, I can't wait till August! It's gonna be a great month! Nothing will ruin it! I mean, we got my birthday, the move, still Winter season, what else could I ask for?


Yes, Lana del Rey on her Honeymoon era is pretty much me right now, on the same pose, waiting. I've been listening to her these days, her songs are very contemplative, quite wonderful and a reminder of the carefree days of American Golden Era. Well, anyway, this post is just a quick update about my situation! Much happiness to you, dear reader, and I see you on the next update! Hopefully it will be soon...

Comments