Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which the first boxes are already on the apartment!

Hello everyone! Good morning and happy Monday! The first proper week of August comes in, it's being a nice month so far, and I couldn't be more happy about the move! Like I said in the title, mom already put the first boxes into the apartment, it's just her pottery stuff, ceramics and so on, I was planning on taking my succulents with me as well yesterday but I decided to wait till the main move, in August 10, like I said before! Or, well, maybe not, maybe I'll take them with me before that, so they can get used to their new place! I don't want to touch my painting material until we get there, and this is giving me quite the artistic anxiety because I can't draw these days, waiting for the big move, this sucks! Well, I already have some plans for new drawings, so that's good, hopefully I'll be able to draw and feel like drawing once I'm there! Expectations are high, though concerns are also a thing, one example: what about in the summer? My bedroom won't have AC, at least mom is not planning on put one there right now, what if it gets too hot? Will I have to purchase a new fan by christmas? Time will tell... My current place gets more wind than my new one... Well, once I'm living there, I'll figure things out. Other thing is streaming, I do plan on streaming once I'm there, I just hope the streambug keep on going on as time goes by, because it comes and goes, once again, once I'm living there I'll figure things out, hope so...


Here's a picture I took close to my new building! If you look carefully you can see the sea in the horizon! It's a nice small set of trees, quite pleasant! The street is quiet and calm, the way I like it, as I come to realize, I love silence! So, this is today's update! Thank you so much for being here, dear reader, hopefully the move will progress even further this week and I'll get to write about it! Much happiness to you!!!!

Comments