Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which the first boxes are already on the apartment!

Hello everyone! Good morning and happy Monday! The first proper week of August comes in, it's being a nice month so far, and I couldn't be more happy about the move! Like I said in the title, mom already put the first boxes into the apartment, it's just her pottery stuff, ceramics and so on, I was planning on taking my succulents with me as well yesterday but I decided to wait till the main move, in August 10, like I said before! Or, well, maybe not, maybe I'll take them with me before that, so they can get used to their new place! I don't want to touch my painting material until we get there, and this is giving me quite the artistic anxiety because I can't draw these days, waiting for the big move, this sucks! Well, I already have some plans for new drawings, so that's good, hopefully I'll be able to draw and feel like drawing once I'm there! Expectations are high, though concerns are also a thing, one example: what about in the summer? My bedroom won't have AC, at least mom is not planning on put one there right now, what if it gets too hot? Will I have to purchase a new fan by christmas? Time will tell... My current place gets more wind than my new one... Well, once I'm living there, I'll figure things out. Other thing is streaming, I do plan on streaming once I'm there, I just hope the streambug keep on going on as time goes by, because it comes and goes, once again, once I'm living there I'll figure things out, hope so...


Here's a picture I took close to my new building! If you look carefully you can see the sea in the horizon! It's a nice small set of trees, quite pleasant! The street is quiet and calm, the way I like it, as I come to realize, I love silence! So, this is today's update! Thank you so much for being here, dear reader, hopefully the move will progress even further this week and I'll get to write about it! Much happiness to you!!!!

Comments