Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I had my Birthday! With lots of Cake!

Hello everyone! Good morning and happy Thursday! Please forgive me for the lack of updates this week, this is with good reason though, the last time I wrote to you guys I was in my former residence. Now, with the speed of light, I moved to my new one, where I have my proper working station and my bedroom, which fills me with joy! I had to assemble everything in Monday, and yet things are not done, there are paintings to hang on the wall, there are a curtain to put on the window as well! I'm still adjusting to the new environment, internet arrived yesterday, Monday was out of the question in matter of blogging, Tuesday I was sleeping the whole day, and yesterday it was MY BIRTHDAY! Yessss!!!! I'm 22 now, how nice is that? It was a lovely day, let me tell you about it!

I had such a wonderful chocolate with chestnut cake, went to have lunch with my grandparents, had MY FIRST MUG OF COFFEE on my new place! My friends and family wished me a happy birthday, which filled with so much happiness! Hunter played the happy birthday song, so did Luke, I had a videochat with my friend Yun and my friend John of Arc! And tomorrow I hope to have another videochat with my other friend Luke, and also I wish to hang out with my friend Ethan if I have the chance to do so! It was an important day for my bedroom, I shaved as well, took a shower early in the morning too! Lots of good news! Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the cake to share it with you guys, it went away as fast as the move! It's not done yet though, the move, we still have a lot to put in place, like I said: paints to hang on the walls, curtains to put in place, and so on! I can share it with you guys my adventure on the home depot store in the Tuesday!


So, in the night of Tuesday, August 11, I went with my mom and brother to the home depot store to check on curtains for our bedrooms! It was quite the adventure, hanging out there, seeing the products, studying options for the future, I'm quite excited to put those into place, when time is right, and time should be right pretty soon, let me tell you, I need those curtains, because the sun isn't too kind on my new bedroom, when it shines in, it makes it impossible to work at my working station, whether it be to draw, to play games/stream, or write on the blog, just impossible! Anyway, our night walk was nice, and we had some nice cheesebread for dinner! Or at least I had some nice cheesebread for dinner, mom and brother had something else, anyways...


Let me tell you about Cheesebread, they are delicious! I should write a whole post on them! But for today, this post is getting too long, not even sure who'll read this till this point, if you got here, you are the real one! Thank you so much! But seriously tho, I should get going! See you real soon, my friend!

Comments

Popular Posts