Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which my Bedroom is (Almost) Done!

 Hello everyone and good Morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope everything is fine with you! How is the weather where you are? The weather for me is clear skies with lots of sunshine, which is not my favorite weather, but WELL, the thing is it doesn't matter now because I got curtains on my bedroom now! Yes! And the fan is in place as well, which is awesome too! Yesterday however, things were a mess! A hot mess, the internet stopped working, our attempts to put the curtain in place, me and mom, did NOT went well, everything was falling apart, it felt like it, but now things are well, which teaches me to have some patience once in a while, not that I don't have, but to show me that patience is rewarded, just a reminder. It is sad that winter is starting to fade away, August is that weird month in between seasons, sometimes we'll have summer, sometimes Winter, anyway, at least I have a nice roof over my head!

So, the curtain was an odissey to put! Mom had to make lots of holes in the wall and a lot of failed attempts were necessary in order to put everything in place, but luckily things work out in the end! I don't have much to say today here on the blog besides that, I just wanted to compensate for my lack of posting the past 5 days, because of the move and all that! Well, I have some fishes to share though, so hurray to that, thank you Pinterest! By the way, if you'd like to check my pinterest the link is right here!


Lots of wonderful fish wandering around on the lake! So cool, I love this print! Also, I just remembered, I have photoshop classes today! I missed the classes back in Tuesday because I overslept lol but now I have no excuse to skip them! I hope to go with nice clothes and just have a good time there! Also, let's see if I manage to draw something today or tomorrow as well, talking about plans is exciting! I do plan on streaming tomorrow as well, so tune in to find out what I'm up to! Maybe I'll even do it today, if I'm up to it, Anyway today was just a small post, you guys know I like those! I hope to write more real soon, so I see you around! Have a wonderful afternoon!

Comments

Popular Posts