Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which my Bedroom is (Almost) Done!

 Hello everyone and good Morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best and hope everything is fine with you! How is the weather where you are? The weather for me is clear skies with lots of sunshine, which is not my favorite weather, but WELL, the thing is it doesn't matter now because I got curtains on my bedroom now! Yes! And the fan is in place as well, which is awesome too! Yesterday however, things were a mess! A hot mess, the internet stopped working, our attempts to put the curtain in place, me and mom, did NOT went well, everything was falling apart, it felt like it, but now things are well, which teaches me to have some patience once in a while, not that I don't have, but to show me that patience is rewarded, just a reminder. It is sad that winter is starting to fade away, August is that weird month in between seasons, sometimes we'll have summer, sometimes Winter, anyway, at least I have a nice roof over my head!

So, the curtain was an odissey to put! Mom had to make lots of holes in the wall and a lot of failed attempts were necessary in order to put everything in place, but luckily things work out in the end! I don't have much to say today here on the blog besides that, I just wanted to compensate for my lack of posting the past 5 days, because of the move and all that! Well, I have some fishes to share though, so hurray to that, thank you Pinterest! By the way, if you'd like to check my pinterest the link is right here!


Lots of wonderful fish wandering around on the lake! So cool, I love this print! Also, I just remembered, I have photoshop classes today! I missed the classes back in Tuesday because I overslept lol but now I have no excuse to skip them! I hope to go with nice clothes and just have a good time there! Also, let's see if I manage to draw something today or tomorrow as well, talking about plans is exciting! I do plan on streaming tomorrow as well, so tune in to find out what I'm up to! Maybe I'll even do it today, if I'm up to it, Anyway today was just a small post, you guys know I like those! I hope to write more real soon, so I see you around! Have a wonderful afternoon!

Comments