Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we say goodbye to August

Hello everyone and good morning, how are you? How are things going? As usual I wish you the best and hope all is well with you! How is the weather where you are? I hope it is good and fresh, here it is lovely, just cloudy and rainy, the way I like it, you guys know the drill! This update on Blogger is really weird, like they took the tags away, like am I supposed to guess what tags to put on this post? This is gonna be a bore indeed, but anyway, today I'm not here to complain, but to say goodbye to this dear month of August, which was quite the trip! We started it in my old place, where I didnt have my own bedroom, we were living alongside boxes and were in the countdown to the move, I was doing some stuff on Photoshop also, I did so much stuff I ran out of things to do on Photoshop pretty fast. Now I'm here in my new place, on my bedroom already in order, pretty much, made a couple of drawings, gained new plants, ones that I hope may survive and thrive, this will see me cultivating the art of patience indeed. The boxes are fading away, most of them are out of sight, long gone to the trash can.



The month overall saw me waking up super early, a tendency I've been observing since the beginning of this quarantine, quarantine that's coming to a painfully slow close now, I hope I can FINALLY visit the mall this September. I went to the house of my grandparents yesterday, took this picture of Chanel, the beautiful puppy of my aunt, she is a moving work of art, a geisha pretty much lol, with her beautiful fur and lovely fox like face. I hope September may be a nice month, it's that time of the year where the Holiday season comes back! Christmas is upon us, Halloween is Upon us, Thanksgiving is upon us, lots of cool parties that I love! Oh, and in the picture we can also see Luna, the puppy of my grandma, my little daughter that I love. It's crazy how much joy dogs bring to a household, I love dogs as much as I love cats, even if I prefer cats in the end, cause they are so cute they make me die a slow and painful death of fur and cuteness. Okay, I think this post is falling apart by now, I should stop lolol, I wish you a wonderful September and I'll see you all tomorrow for a hello September post! Let's see how it goes! See you real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts