Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we say Hello to August!

Hello everyone! Happy month of August! Wish you the best and hope things are going well with you? How is the weather where you are? Here it is cozy and rainy, the way I like it! The sun is shining bright, but on the shadow, where I am, on my apartment, not the new one, the temperature is cold and windy, again, the way I like it! I have a nice wallpaper to share with you guys today in celebration of this amazing month, and also some thoughts and plans for it, not much, but I hope they come to reality! So, let's jump to it, shall we?



I'm excited for August, I must say! This month promises a lot, and I believe it can deliver as well! I mean, I'm really just waiting for the move and my birthday, and I'm sure both things will happen and will be amazing, amazing because I'll have a new room just for myself, which opens new possibilities! I hope to play some Civilization V when I get there, maybe I'll even stream it! I will resume my drawing routine as well, and I'll work on remaking some old drawings, hopefully it will go smoothly... for my birthday I got some plans, I want to chat with a couple of friends, if things go well. I am planning on start my efforts to buy a new phone, I'm planning to go to the mall, but my mom is making it difficult, you know, Corona and all... Well, I hope I get to go there eventually. I'm really excited for my new place. I was very talkative yesterday but today I'm not as much, which is a shame, but well, it's two posts in a row, what did I expect? Less than a day of difference, what could happen in such a short amount of time? It's almost lunchtime, I'm hungry, so I'll leave the post here, but I shall come back soon with more random thoughts and my life as I move! You guys are the best! Love you all, and I see you all real soon! As I will try to keep the posts coming like they were in July! I hope so, at least...

Comments

Popular Posts