Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which we say Hello to August!

Hello everyone! Happy month of August! Wish you the best and hope things are going well with you? How is the weather where you are? Here it is cozy and rainy, the way I like it! The sun is shining bright, but on the shadow, where I am, on my apartment, not the new one, the temperature is cold and windy, again, the way I like it! I have a nice wallpaper to share with you guys today in celebration of this amazing month, and also some thoughts and plans for it, not much, but I hope they come to reality! So, let's jump to it, shall we?



I'm excited for August, I must say! This month promises a lot, and I believe it can deliver as well! I mean, I'm really just waiting for the move and my birthday, and I'm sure both things will happen and will be amazing, amazing because I'll have a new room just for myself, which opens new possibilities! I hope to play some Civilization V when I get there, maybe I'll even stream it! I will resume my drawing routine as well, and I'll work on remaking some old drawings, hopefully it will go smoothly... for my birthday I got some plans, I want to chat with a couple of friends, if things go well. I am planning on start my efforts to buy a new phone, I'm planning to go to the mall, but my mom is making it difficult, you know, Corona and all... Well, I hope I get to go there eventually. I'm really excited for my new place. I was very talkative yesterday but today I'm not as much, which is a shame, but well, it's two posts in a row, what did I expect? Less than a day of difference, what could happen in such a short amount of time? It's almost lunchtime, I'm hungry, so I'll leave the post here, but I shall come back soon with more random thoughts and my life as I move! You guys are the best! Love you all, and I see you all real soon! As I will try to keep the posts coming like they were in July! I hope so, at least...

Comments