Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which I present you guys to the new icon of the blog!

Hello everyone and good morning! How are you today and how are things going with you? As usual, I do wish you the best and hope things are well, I don't know what happened in between the posts, I hope nothing much, but God only knows how much can happen in minutes, let alone in 10 hours or so! And how is the weather where you are? Here it is fresh, at least for this morning, which is good, I turned the fan down to the least powerful wind voosh, so I don't suffer with a bit of cold and have to grab my sweater, in springtime. As you guys know, I teased you all with exciting news, and here they are!

I commissioned an artist called PurpleCandyCorn to make me a stream mascot, the idea came after my friend Joey done the same and shared with yall on his Discord Server, made by the same talented artist! Well, she did an amazing job, and was worth every single penny, and I paid hundreds of pennies for this! Like, in America the cost would be 10 dollars, but it happens that 10 dollars is worth 57,55 reais in my currency (the , here in Brazil does the job that a . would do, so it would be something like 57.55, not 57,550, don't worry guys). Well, I got a bit of money (not that much, but enough for the commission) with my streams recently, and with that, I intended to pay the artist, and so I did, but not before a very heavy headache, as this was the first time I'd do such a thing, I had transferred the money from my paypal to my bank account, and now I had to transfer a bit of the money back to my paypal. I also had to create a credit card on paypal in order to effectuate such transaction, a lot of paperwork. In the end though, I got the drawing, about 2 days later (2 days of a lot of stress), and like I said, worth every single penny and every second of headache over the uncertanties of doing such thing for the first time ever. The headaches are nobody's fault, and actually the artist finished my commission very quickly, but, fair and square, she gave me the drawing when the payment was properly made. Anyway, without further ado, let me show you guys the final product! Feast your eyes into this amazing piece of art!



This is my new Stream mascot, I call him Topher the cat, and I'm still to develop a proper background for him, so far I can tell he is very classy and cheerful! He is inspired in this piece of artwork by one of my favorite artists, Louis Wain, that I even wrote on my blog about a couple years before, let me show you guys the inspiration behind Topher the cat:


It is indeed a wonderful masterpiece! Anyway, after receiving the piece, I asked authorization of the artist to transform the picture into PNG, which I did on Photoshop, and I didn't stopped there, I picked one of my scenes for my stream and I made a new icon, that I decided to turn into the new icon of this blog, and of my discord server also! Check what I did, it's not perfect but well, it is what it is, hope you like it!

So, as you guys can see, as I spoke before, the icon is not perfect, seeing it closely, you can see its flaws, BUT well, I'm reasonably proud of my editing work, as it is one of my first ones. Anyway, do you guys like the new logo? What do you all think? Do let me know! Let it be by comments or E-mail, and if you read this far, thank you so much for this, means I'm doing something right, and I'm glad to have you here, dear reader, my friend! This post is getting long, you guys know I don't like to prolong myself too much, even though I like to divagate. The Next post I shall talk of an art my wonderful friend Panzer made for me, and that is an alternative logo for my stuff! See you real soon!


Comments

Popular Posts