Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which we say Farewell September!

Hey guys, good afternoon! How are you today and how are things going? I hope all is fine! How is the weather? Here it's highly unpredictable (impredictable?) where we'll have some days of heat and some days of rain, as we keep on transitioning from winter towards spring, and finally Summer. So, today I'm doing my post live on Twitch! Yes! You can actually watch me as I type this post, how cool is that? And anyway, today was a good day overall, I did a lot of troubleshooting, such as I bought a mic for my stream, hopefully it will improve my audio quality, which is something I need to do. I also moved further in my design course, my time in Architecture has paid off, as I get dispensed from most disciplines now! How cool is that? So, this is also the end of September, a month that was pretty nice I'd say, I returned on streaming 100%, received my first paycheck from Twitch, got my new stream mascot, and so on! Talking about it, I wanna share something with you guys today, not only to celebrate the end of the month, but also to thank my friend Panzer for doing such awesome thing, let's go for it!



My friend Panzer is very talented, one day he asked me what my favorite animal was, and I said I loved penguins. Some days later he impressed me with this awesome icon for my stream stuff! I have so many talented friends! And I'm very grateful to receive such a gift! I just wanna share with you guys before the end of the month, I'm sorry that I didn't write much this week, you guys know I suck at keeping a schedule, it is very hard indeed, specially on writing! Tomorrow Spooky October begins, and I hope it's a good one, I wish you the best to you guys on it, and I hope to keep on updating the blog as I am! Here's for good things! See you guys real soon! Happy October!

Comments