Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we say hello to September!!!

 Hello everyone and good morning! How are you today and how are things going? As usual I wish you the best and hope everything is doing alright with you! How is the weather? Here, in the mornings, the weather gets quite pleasant, but as the day goes by it becomes more hot somehow, and finally gets pleasant again in the evenings. So is the cycle of winter, even if when I say hot I don't mean like summer hot, it don't reach that level, thank Goodness, and it also depends on how much the sun will shine. 

So, the month of August indeed came to an end, and here we are in September! It's been a year since I started streaming, back in September of 2019, since day one of that month! The person that helped setting my first stream is no longer part of my life, and in fact I don't even like the person anymore. A lot of friendships come to an end, some in very bitter ways. In fact, I think that's how it goes in life, the exception being the friendships that last. Some of my friends that today I have a lot of consideration for I had not ever dreamt of the existence back in those days, when I started streaming. I was still in college even, in a course I came to detest at that point. I started streaming in my 6 year old laptop, a relic back in 2019, and it was this month that I finally got the laptop I use today, a gaming laptop, that is infinitely better than the last one, though with its own sets of limitations as well. I haven't bought Anno 1800 yet, and Anno 1404 was a broken game. I couldn't play Civ VI, and had not even bought the expansions for the latter, I definitely didn't have the same abilities I have today on The Sims, that's for sure, but 2020 was an year in which I played less The Sims, at least so far.

What to expect for this month of September, I hope for more good things that came with August and less bad things that stayed in August. I hope to keep on drawing, I will enroll again in college, which is exciting, like I said before, it's a crappier one than the one I was before, but well, it is what it is. In fact, my country is not a place with many really GOOD institutions of higher learning on the area I'd like to pursue, so I work with what I got. Anyway, I hope to celebrate, as today is my one year anniversary on streaming, hurray!!!!!

And this is where I end the post, and I hope you had a good time reading it! I hope to return soon with more posts so we can chat more also, I hope to return tomorrow even to talk about something cool! See you there, hopefully! Farewell!!

Comments

Popular Posts