Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we talk about hardships

Good morning guys! Sorry I didn't post much last week, I will explain the reasons why bellow... how are you today? How are things going? I wish you the best and many good things may come your way! I wish I could say I'll stick to the schedule this week but the truth is I don't know if I'll do so, let's hope! At least this isn't an upside down week! It is quite alright in place! So, let me explain...


First of all, I made this design on Adobe Spark! What do you guys think?

So, I wasn't able to post much on my upside down week, reason being I was tired as hell, I just wanted to stay in bed the whole Thursday. I streamed that day, I managed to do so, but it didn't go too well also, just haven't been feeling like it these days, which is really sad. Unfortunately motivation hasn't been a friend these days, and I just feel like staying in bed forever, and when I write, it is extremely hard not to throw a lol, but I try my hardest not to do so, I don't know, it makes the reading a bit polluted, let's leave the lols for the chats, shall we? Anyway, speaking of chats, promoting the blog, even changing the quote of the week is a very hard task, really, in the sense that I'm most of the time unwilling to do so, without the energy, I think I'm not a very much energic guy, which sucks, but anyway. Finding the motivation to stream and blog and draw as well is hard, it comes to me unevenly (is that an actual word?), and it's easy to stay in bed the whole day, really. Streams are hard to do, usually very few people show up, which wouldn't be a problem if I had someone to chat with, which I have not, most of the time, I feel extremely insecure, like am I talking properly with those who show up? Am I missing some message? It is stressful! At least with blogging I know I have no such issue, I can just write and write and I feel safe because I don't expect many to read what I write, but well, it's like having a convo with my friends. Anyway, today I'm just endlessly rumbling (rambling?) about things, and I don't know how to offer a proper ending to the post, so I'm just gonna say, well, time moves on, and eventually motivation comes, and I stream, draw and write, until then, well, just gotta do my best to stay some extra time outside of bed.... Thank you so much for reading this, means a lot! See you next time, and I hope next time is soon!

Comments

Popular Posts