Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In which we talk about hardships

Good morning guys! Sorry I didn't post much last week, I will explain the reasons why bellow... how are you today? How are things going? I wish you the best and many good things may come your way! I wish I could say I'll stick to the schedule this week but the truth is I don't know if I'll do so, let's hope! At least this isn't an upside down week! It is quite alright in place! So, let me explain...


First of all, I made this design on Adobe Spark! What do you guys think?

So, I wasn't able to post much on my upside down week, reason being I was tired as hell, I just wanted to stay in bed the whole Thursday. I streamed that day, I managed to do so, but it didn't go too well also, just haven't been feeling like it these days, which is really sad. Unfortunately motivation hasn't been a friend these days, and I just feel like staying in bed forever, and when I write, it is extremely hard not to throw a lol, but I try my hardest not to do so, I don't know, it makes the reading a bit polluted, let's leave the lols for the chats, shall we? Anyway, speaking of chats, promoting the blog, even changing the quote of the week is a very hard task, really, in the sense that I'm most of the time unwilling to do so, without the energy, I think I'm not a very much energic guy, which sucks, but anyway. Finding the motivation to stream and blog and draw as well is hard, it comes to me unevenly (is that an actual word?), and it's easy to stay in bed the whole day, really. Streams are hard to do, usually very few people show up, which wouldn't be a problem if I had someone to chat with, which I have not, most of the time, I feel extremely insecure, like am I talking properly with those who show up? Am I missing some message? It is stressful! At least with blogging I know I have no such issue, I can just write and write and I feel safe because I don't expect many to read what I write, but well, it's like having a convo with my friends. Anyway, today I'm just endlessly rumbling (rambling?) about things, and I don't know how to offer a proper ending to the post, so I'm just gonna say, well, time moves on, and eventually motivation comes, and I stream, draw and write, until then, well, just gotta do my best to stay some extra time outside of bed.... Thank you so much for reading this, means a lot! See you next time, and I hope next time is soon!

Comments