Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which we talk about the Moonlight Scene!

Hello dear reader, and good morning! Happy Sunday and I do wish you the best! How are you today and how are things going? Wow, let me tell you, I'm a bit groggy, because I took a sleeping pill at 1AM and that thing was strong! So strong, I finally managed to wake up at a reasonable time, 8AM, instead of the 5AM time I usually wake up. Why did I took the medicine? Because I had a huge Burger King dinner yesterday, two cheeseburgers, delicious, two french frie portions, delicious, and two cans of soda, also delicious. All of this made my stomach so full, at the end of the day I couldn't sleep, so here we are at the starting point of this post all over again! I don't regret nothing, believe me.

So, I've been hit hard with the writer's block disease this week, which sucks a lot, and not a whole lot happened that I could mention worthy of an entire post, alas for me. But well, as I went on an adventure (more like a misadventure) yesterday, I managed to do something on Illustrator, the program I began learning last week, and I'd love to share the result with you guys, and a small story on the subject!

There is this tutorial on Adobe Illustrator that I tried on doing (this one right Here) and wow, I thought it was gonna be pretty straightforward and stuff, it turns out it's super complicated! Just my tries on doing the clouds, more than once they went terribly wrong! I had to do the work all over again two, three times, until I got a somewhat acceptable result somehow. But, according to the guy, I should've gone further and have done the animal also, to which I said "hell no". So, this is my final result:


A lonely but powerful moonlight scene, obsfuscating the stars even! This is what I have to offer for today, it's not much but I'm glad with the final result, something that I could use as my lockscreen even! Actually, feel free to do so, if so you desire! Today's post is ending right here, but I hope to come back real soon with more words and interaction! Have a wonderful Sunday! And happy new week!

Comments

Popular Posts