Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which the much waited DLC for Victoria 3 comes out!

Good morning, my friend, reader of this post! Happy Thursday! How are you and how was your week so far? How is the weather? As for me, I cannot deny it was a week with a great event, new DLC for Victoria 3 being released. The game, that I haven't touched much since May, was quickly revived by this new content. More on that, further on the this blog entry. I am overall okay, some ups and downs, I suppose it happens. At least I managed to sleep more reasonably Wednesday night, it has been rare for me to rest as much when I am supposed to do it, so that is a good achievement! The weather has been pleasant as well, cheers to that, I love Winter! How June is going by fast, at this point. Soon, it will be over. I already should plan on my Wrap up post of the month, so we can start July in a good way... one month closer to my birthday. I still hope I can switch phones, somehow, but financial troubles still haunt me. I did spend more in June than I was expecting, way more than I should, mu

In which we talk about my morning routine!

Good morning everyone! Happy Tuesday to you and I wish you the best! Sorry I didn't wrote anything at all yesterday, this is because I was with such a writers block I couldn't have any interesting idea on what I could bring to the post, I know Monday is on my schedule, both of my blogging and on streaming, but sometimes I can't keep up. So, I just wanted to come today with a stand up post to talk about whatever with you guys! For example, I'm having classes right now as I write this, sometimes it's hard to focus on both, but anyway, I'll survive! And I'm glad to see you guys today! How is the weather where you are? Here it is sunny and the sky is clear, but my bedroom is cozy, which is a good thing. And speaking of weather...

So, I love coffee, this I came to realize, like I said way in the beginning as you get to live you get to know yourself, your likes and dislikes, and the fact is I love coffee, and I love lattes, love Cappuccinos, love all the variety of stuff my coffee machine brings, and I love sugar in it, I do worry with the amount of sugar I put in my beverages, but the fact is I love it. In fact, speaking of coffee again, I love it so much I wake up at 5AM just to drink it. I mean, I don't know for how long this tendency will take, as once I used to wake up way later than that. The fact is for the past month or so I've been waking up early just to drink coffee, and I Appreciate its flavor a lot! Here's an art I made on Photoshop in homage to my love of coffee



Oh, Photoshop, alas, I'm without it right now, because the version I had was a pirated one, and it was making my computer really slow and buggy, and I know that because once I uninstalled it, the performance of the computer improved a lot, so I celebrate being able to use my computer better, but I cry for, at the moment, losing photoshop. I would need to sign Adobe Creative Cloud, but this is something for the future, as CC is really expensive. Anyway, let us pray for a nice future! Sorry for the mess this post is, I'll try to come up with something nice, maybe tomorrow, maybe on Thursday. I should see this schedule of my blog, even 3 posts per week is a lot! I like to rest! But anyway, let us see how it goes! Thank you for reading this, means so much, and I see you next time, and may next time be soon!

Comments