Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which I listen to The Fountainhead while I write a post about what to write!

Good morning! Happy Wednesday! How are you today, how are things going? I'm alright, just waking up, writing on the blog, as I have the drive to do so! How is the weather? Here the day started like I like it, with clouds in the sky, fresh somehow. Today won't be a perfect day, unfortunately I'll have to draw some blood, I hate needles, and I hate the proccess, I can't even think about it withou twisting my head in horror! Should I write about this today? No, I don't think so...


I am not quite sure on what to write about today :( Like, I was gonna write about Door Monster yesterday, and Kyle, the amazing Kyle, but the will kinda faded, it wasn't on my schedule to write on my blog yesterday, and I'm glad I did not, I could focus on some other stuff. What I can say about Door Monster is that they're returning with Comedy Sketches, and I may write about them in the future, maybe! And I'll have other oportunities to write about the amazing Kyle! I used to be on the Discord Server of this amazing youtube channel, I wanted to be friends with everyone Door Monster, it didn't work too well, I didn't match the personality of most of them, even if I made some wonderful amazing best friends, such as my wonderful father figure Yun! I say father figure because he always bring peace to my soul. Anyway, what else can I write about? I'm looking around at my room, I see bunnies, chocolate wrapping, a letter by my friend Luke Scorziell, Foxes, marshmallows, and so on, even George Ezra holding an Ice Cream! I'm listening to the Fountainhead as I write this, this book is absolutely phenomenal! I should write about it in the future on the blog!
Well, anyway, today was a ramble about nothing, to break a bit of my Anno series. Speaking of Anno, I was playing a huge game on Anno, and I decided to start all over, because I wasn't as pleased with the result as I wanted to be, I wasn't making as much money, not enough to thrive... well, I'm just rambling about nothing, maybe this Friday I'll write on the blog, and maybe I will ramble about something, either way, I appreciate you a lot, dear reader, and I appreciate myself also! We are what make things possible! Thank you, and I wish you the best, and I see you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts