Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which I talk about my weird Number OCD

Good morning everyone! Happy Thursday and I wish you the best! How is the weather where you are? Here it is a bit too hot, so hot sometimes I feel dizzy, but anyway, I have my fan, I'll survive (I hope), I do miss my meds, but tomorrow I shall resume with them, so I can feel 100%, I'll get into that in a minute, but first, Age of Empires III Definitive Edition is coming, how awesome is that? I can't wait!!! Just a couple more days to wait, and we'll be good to go! I also received my new Microphone, which shall boost the quality of my streams, that is cool! Anyway, what I have to say today isn't as cool, or as exciting, but it's something I feel like sharing a bit of today, so let's go to it.


Before we begin, I made this on Adobe Illustrator this weekend, following THIS tutorial by Tutvid. Took me the whole afternoon, but I wanted to achieve something this Sunday, and so I did! It's not an original work, if that thing exists in the end, but my friends loved it, and so did I! Wanted to share this victory with you guys before going on my issues.

I don't know if I mentioned before, but I have OCD, and it sucks. I have it on not being able to shower without sandals because I hate the floor of the bathroom, ew, I can't even write about it. I have it on my obsession with even numbers and those that are multiples of 5. And in a more serious tone, I struggle with having to open social media countless times to see if my friends have unfollowed me or not. Also, I constantly message my friends asking if they like me. Or I used to do that, I don't as much today, I'm for the most part managed, I take meds and have terapeutic process and so on. The manias I struggle with, all of them are annoying, but it's painful a lot of times to struggle when I miss a Monday on my blog schedue, and that Monday turns into a Wednesday, and so on, and when I realize I spent a whole week without posting, which is indeed painful to me. I am lazy, but I also feel proud when I finished a post and publish it, specially when I feel it's a quality post, anyway, I need to make peace with myself. I hope next week I can write at least one post on the blog, whatever comes after that is a blessing. I aim for 3 posts, but I shall probably get only one, which is fine. Like I said, it's OCD, if I miss a Monday, I feel like scratching the whole progress and starting over, so a Monday off, a week off, and the same goes for the quotes of the week, which can be painful! Anyway, this post is to say I'm aware I didn't post this week, and I'll try to be better next week, in the sense of posting at least a post. You guys are too good towards me, always tolerating my shortcomings and celebrating my victories with me, I'm grateful to have you all in my life! So, I see you all real soon, bye!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts