Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I say Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving! In Brazil, this holiday, as far as I know, is not celebrated, but I wanted to celebrate a bit anyway, just to say thank you for being here, I'm thankful to have you around, dear reader, my friend! I'm wishing my friends all over the world this, I'm wishing you this, people should know they're appreciated for the good things they do! 2020, what a crazy ride it has been, it was a rough start, but the last couple of months, besides some stress, anxiety, sadness, that I suppose are a part of life, unfortunately, not that I'll ever get used to it, things have been pretty okay! 

I moved places, made a couple of drawings and will make some more, have been chatting with friends, have a nice relationship with my family, have been streaming, we should celebrate our nice moments, our small victories! And even before moving, things had been okay! I have good memories from May, June and July, besides being trapped at my apartment due to this stinky oversized flu. I miss going to the mall, seeing my friend, but I have plenty to do at home anyway, playing Videogames, drawing, just carrying on with life, doing the best of a bad situation. I'm glad that months in confinement came to an end, and I'm getting out again, of course I'm still am to go to the mall, see my friend again, the heat of Springtime, the awful masks and the brainwashed panicked people, with their hand sanitizers and virtue signaling, prevent me from going out, or at least make me desirable of going out anyway. My bedroom is nice and cozy! The games I like have been releasing lots of new content this year, which I'm grateful for it as well! I have discovered a couple new games also, like Victoria II. I played multiplayer with my friend Ethan as well, and we watched Mushishi together, everytime we can chat through voicechat, even on those awkward silence moments, is a blessing for me, as I love Ethan! I progressed and finally finished my Design course, this is a crazy good thing, that I'm thankful for, as well! I returned to college, and though my (virtual) time in it hasn't been either fun or profitable, far from it, well, I suppose it's a step. And since I done architecture in the past, I was discharged from a lot of subjects, a reason to celebrate, that's for sure! I have moments of extra joy, when I order some Pizza, or when my mom goes to the house of a friend for the night and I can sleep at her bedroom, that has an AC! I do have a good fan, but nothing beats an AC, am I right? It has been a remarkable calm time for me, this year, most of it, 2012 was the last year I could say I had mostly calm moments, since 2013 was a crazy ride and 2014 was my horrible year, 2015 and 2016 have been alright, but nothing like 2020. 2017 was also nice, 2018 was another crazy ride, and 2019 was a bit bittersweet, in many ways, but it was the year I got my new laptop too. Well, you got the point of the post, to reflect on good moments of my life, and say thank you! Thank you God! And I hope this holiday season with Christmas and beyond be nice and calm. I wish you the best, dear reader, as I constantly do, and I see you real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts