Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we say Hello to November! Prologue to Christmas Season!

Hello everyone and good afternoon! How are you today and how are things going? I hope things are well and you are doing okay! I'm alright myself, but I couldn't bring myself to write on the blog yesterday unfortunately, today I'm pratically forcing myself to write on the blog, as I also don't feel like it, yea, it can be a battle sometimes, but I do hate to leave a week without posting anything, so here we go! How is the weather for you? Here the day started rainy, but it was hot either way, and I got a bit sweaty when I woke up to drink my coffee, I barely had sugar for a mug, which is unfortunate, mom went to buy some groceries, she should arrive soon, which also means we'll have to help her get everything cleaned, since she's full on the corona mania, very annoying, and harder to justify as the disease proves itself to be a minor one. 

And we arrived in November, what a wonderful month, one of my favorites! Christmas season is here, so is Thanksgiving! I always celebrate it spiritually, and maybe one day I may buy a turkey and have a symbolic version of such event where I live, the ideal would be move to America, one of my dreams, but it seems out of reach right now, so anyway, one step at a time! I'm glad it's Christmas! I only wished I had enough space in my bedroom for christmas decoration, unfortunately I have not, which is sad. We barely have a space here to put the christmas decoration on for most of the year, and I have both boring humans living with me that do not comprehend the beauty of it all, so I don't think we'll have a christmas apartment, making me really sad and frustrated, maybe I should go spend some time at my grandparents, that would be a nice idea! I love the christmas decoration there, it is uplifting and inspiring!

Also, we have Black Friday! How great is that? I wish I could properly participate in it, buying some cool stuff, such as an SSD for my computer, but I lack the money to engage in the shopping, which is sad, but well, there is always next year! Anyway, The Sims is coming with a new expansion, which is nice, you guys know that this year was weak concerning expansions for the game, many fans gave up, some look back to the "good old days" of Sims 3. Sims 4 is the only game of the series I played Properly, so well, it is what it is, I was one of the fans that got sad with the decay of the game, but I'm looking forward fot the expansion coming to the game, I hope to buy it as soon as it is released, and maybe even write about it, who knows? Well, this post is getting a bit long! What a victory, as I wasn't expecting even to write a post today! Thank you for reading this, my friend, means a lot! Have a wonderful week, and I see you real soon!!!

Comments

Popular Posts