Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we talk about my small Twitch Changes and some other stuff

Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! Wish you the best! You guys know that I try to be a nice blogger, and update regulary, but unfortunately the subjects for updating skip me! Then I say "I'll update every once in a while" and all I can think of is of this blog, you see, I can't stay away for too long! I hope this is a signal that the blog will survive in 2021, and even thrive! We shall see how it goes, too early to tell! Anyway, how are you? How are things going? Hope you are having a nice weekend! How is the weather where you are? I hope it is mild and pleasant!

So, this Friday, my good friend Chris aka TheRealDarthGuy made a channel review on my twitch stuff, he talked with me and his views about my channel, and some changes I could make in order to improve the experience of any future friend! I haven't thought about any of the stuff he told me before, maybe one or two I had in mind, but I put them to practice when he suggested me to update my stuff a bit! What I updated was my bio, and my panels, deleting ones and upgrading others! Makes me happy to do so! One of the things I love about streaming is just this, the customization and the troubleshooting! He also told me to explain myself better on the stream, and stuff, which is also a good idea, and I should work on it indeed!

Still on Twitch, I would like to mention something important, my friend Rafael aka TheSpockson unfortunately has a member of his family with cancer, and he'd like to raise some funds to help him, so he decided to do a 24 hour stream in order to try and raise something, I'm here telling you that because I'm his friend, but also because I think it is worth it to check him out, as he is a nice guy and a great one to hang out with! This stream will happen in a week from now, and if you like to support him, the link for his Twitch channel is right HERE!

And to close this post, we are on the brink of Thanksgiving week, so I'd like to say to all my friends thank you so much for being a part of my life, this is so important to me! I appreciate you all immensely! I will go ahead and tell them personally that as well, but I wanted to write it here as well! What a joy thanksgiving season is! A time for lots of good things! May this awful Corona season and the even more awful reaction from disgusting governments with detestable lockdowns and so on never swipe away this special time of the year! Thank you, friend, for being here, and I shall see you real soon, for a week that hopefully I'll update on my regular 2-3 posts a week rhythim. I also should use more the blog's social media lol, but anyway, just thinking out loud at this point, bye! See you real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts