Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I say Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, dear reader of this post, and good afternoon! How are you today, on this wonderful season that now reaches its peak? How was your day yesterday? Did you eat much, like I did? I mean, it were some slices of cake, and a lovely lunch, so probably not that much, but maybe a healthy amount... Did you get anything interesting? Let me know! My friend Nik gifted me Humankind, a game I cannot wait to try it out when it is released on April 22nd of next year (hopefully it won't receive any delay). I also got the earbuds I talked about! I made some Christmas cards also, that I shared with you guys already! And I managed to sénd some time with grandma and family, so it was a perfect Christmas, even if, unfortunately, Grandpa is not around. I have a lovely painting to share with you guys, one that I found on my researches this morning, talking about the history of ice skating in Russia! We should jump to it!


This, I believe, is a scene of recent days, according to the clothes people are using, still is a lovely piece, reminds me of the art of Anno 1800! I remember going to ice skating on the mall when I was a kid! Since I am in the tropics, it wasn't in a natural enviroment, of course, but still was quite magical! I miss ice skating, really, though those skating boots are super uncomfortable! I wish I could roller skate as well, reminds me of the disco days, but I don't know if I want to go out of my way for some nostalgic trip... I've been called a grandpa for keeping a blog, apparently this is so out of fashion now, on a time where people don't like to read much (Okay, I will admit, I used to read more books than I am at the moment, BUT, one thing that I learnt is that even with audiobooks and stuff, the real important thing is just to get some knowledge). I mean, witht he grandparents that I have, I will take that as a compliment! I envy my grandma, she even got some art this Christmas, gifted from her sister, my aunt! Such a lovely piece! I want to rest a bit further today, so this post will just be a small Merry Christmas and let's have a quick chit chat one. I appreciate you so much for being here, reading my words! I hope to see you real soon, maybe even tomorrow, even if I'm not settled on writing this Saturday. One thing is for sure, this month has been a better month than November, for my life and for my blog! So yea, cheers to that!

Comments

Popular Posts