Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which I talk about Balance

Hello dear reader, my friend! Wish you the best and hope you are having a nice Friday on this beautiful Christmas season! How is the weather? Have you clipped your nails? I definitely need to clip mine... I'm glad I had a very productive week on my blog, even if not everything is good news and I'm still grieving the loss of my grandpa. Anyway, one step at a time. I hope I can write the story I'm thinking about soon, or else my inspiration will be gone, I should watch Over the Garden Wall as well, even if I already have watched it countless times in the past. It's a balance, after all...



It's a balance between doing what you want to do as productive on December, and resting as much as you can because of the wonderful holiday season. I was planning on doing some drawings to celebrate Christmas, but I also want to play videogames and, when I have the opportunity, chat on discord and see friends on Twitch! I also am in a complicated position with grandma, because we just lost grandpa, I don't know how to approach her after his death, and I really should, I must. It is not the easiest task though, me and her don't have a straightforward relationship, at least on my end, as I always am afraid of doing something wrong, and she always criticizes me, on my eating habits, that yes, should be changed, but her talking constantly about it doesn't help (does she talk on it though, or just a bad moment is enough to jeopardize a relationship?), on me using the computer and the cellphone a lot, you guys get it. Plus, I don't share much of my personal life and friendships with her, and it got worse because most of my friends are friendships with people I met through the internet and started corresponding with. It's a balance, like I said in the beginning, one that achieving is quite the challenge!

I just finished my test in a discipline in Design, was easy and smooth, so I'm happy for it. Also, like I said, I want to make some christmas drawings, with snow, trees, red and green, hollies, and so on, christmas towns, people wearing christmas clothes, and so on, all that lovely jazz! I hope to make some progress on it today, even if I still want to play games and rest. I also, right now, am thinking if I really should keep on doing college or if I should go on a more risky, but maybe more gratifying path, learning things on my own, in my own time. I don't know, I really don't, I don't think I trust myself, but what I do know is that I'm unhappy in the graphic design course I'm doing right now, anyway, I'll have a couple more months to see this...

What games to play today? I could do some Anno 1800, some Civ, maybe some Frostpunk, perhaps some The Sims, I should also put Age of Empires II back on the computer so I can return on playing it with my friends, even if I prefer Age of Empires III. Well, one step at a time, I hope to make today a productive one, and don't burn myself too much as well, it's a balance..

Thank you for being here, means a lot, see you real soon! Sorry for ending the post in such a hurried manner, I don't know how to do it today...

Comments

Popular Posts