Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which I try to Balance Things Out!

Hello everyone and good morning! Good morning indeed! How are you, how are things going? I wish you the best, and I hope all is well! How is the weather? Here, it is hot, but my bedroom is okay, I have a fan and so on, fans are nice, they help me, that's for sure! Without them I'd be sweating like crazy! I'd hate that as I hate sweat! 
These days, my most productive moment of the day is the morning! Right when I wake up and drink my coffee is when I feel motivated to do stuff, but what to do? Today for example, I felt in conflict between drawing, finishing drawings, doing stuff on Illustrator or playing games or writing on the blog, even! Fortunately, I decided to write on the blog, but you guys know the drill, it's hard to figure my mind up! And if I play games, what to play? Anno? Frostpunk, a game that a lovely friend gifted me two days ago? The Sims? Civ? All of them have their pros and cons to consider, sometimes I can't decide and I play nothing, in fact I do nothing for the whole moment, which is such a loss!
Anyway, I also need to start rewatching Over The Garden Wall, for ideas for my fanfic that I may or may not write. And I also have some drawings to finish! Yesterday I managed to finish this one in Illustrator! It is based on this illustration I made in real life, that I also wanted to share with you guys! So first, here's the Illustration mess I made to my friend MattOverYonder, an amazing guy!

And here is the original illustration that I based myself in order to do this one, check it out! It has a few differences, but I think overall the result looks really similar...

What do you prefer? I of course wanted to make some changes to the illustration, I wasn't too convinced on the size of the mustache, for example, so I decided to apply all this to Illustrator, because why not? It's the first time I vectorize a drawing like that, I think I'm kinda satisfied with the result, I went sort of crazy on it, which is nice, and my friend Matt liked it, which is such a nice thing! I'm so happy he did! I feel I could talk a bit further on this drawing, like the beanie was inspired by a small hat for children Matt was using on his streams! It was super fun and cute and I wanted to represent that! Anyway, also, Matt wear glasses and he is kinda ginger, I wanted to bring that to the drawing as well, though he ended up being more ginger than he actually is! Do you think I did a good job? Feel free to let me know! And thank you for being here, my friend, it means a lot! I didn't write it too much today, but I wanted to at least write something! Just want to have a nice productive December, but I don't know, I feel like resting as well! Let's see how it goes, either way, I hope it may be a good one, even if I do miss grandpa and so on, life moves forward!

Comments

Popular Posts