Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In which I vectorize Wirt!

Hello everyone! Happy December, once again, happy Christmas season, and good morning! I'm receiving my Christmas gifts, which is wonderful, and it should only improve from that! My dear friend Nik tried to sent me a nice airpod, but he couldn't send it because shipping things to Brazil suck reall that much, so instead he's giving me a steam game, which I am so excited to get it! I made my wishlist yesterday afternoon. As we are here celebrating Christmas, I may ask, is there any game you guys are excited to see in 2021? I hope Humankind get no delays and can be delivered complete in April, Easter Season! I don't know how I'll get used to the game, but I'm excited to learn and try! It looks so great! Pharaoh, one of my favorite games ever, is getting a remaster, but his release date wasn't even made public yet, so I will have to wait, and pray to the Gods of the Nile that it may be delivered next year! There is also this city builder in the clouds, that I searched about yesterday, looks amazing, but his release date is also still to be released. Apart from that, there aren't many games that I want that I don't have, at this point, which is awesome! 

Not everything are good news, though, as I may or may not be exposed to the damn Corona, I hope I don't get it, but it hurts I won't be able to visit grandma for the next few days. Also, as I gained weight and I like to eat a lot there, there is also this problem... I better stick to my diet and do some treadmill time so I can get back on track in time for the Grand Chri

God, I woke up so early today, but I'm not even complaining, as I hung out with Nik on his stream, and I had a wonderful time just chatting with him! I drank some coffee, also, so that is great as well. I should rest later today, but I also have a stream to make, but first let me eat something, I'm hungry! Before I do that, however, I want to share something! Let's see what it is!

As you guys know, Wirt is my favorite character of Over The Garden Wall, my favorite show, so today, since I woke up so early to hang out with my friend on his stream, I decided I had extra time to vectorize him, something I've been thinking about doing for a while now! As I make some plans for my story, that I may write in the near future, I approach this wonderful show again, after a bit, even if it never left my mind completely! I also made this Christmas card, that has Over the Garden Wall in it, and I'd love to share it as well! The first one of the season!

I think that's a lovely point to end the post, in this nice Christmas card, with my sincere wishes of a happy Christmas! And I shall make some more, gonna search for more tutorials online and work on it! Anyway, I'm gonna eat and get ready for the stream! Hope you guys may have a wonderful time today, see you real soon!

Comments