Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which I vectorize Wirt!

Hello everyone! Happy December, once again, happy Christmas season, and good morning! I'm receiving my Christmas gifts, which is wonderful, and it should only improve from that! My dear friend Nik tried to sent me a nice airpod, but he couldn't send it because shipping things to Brazil suck reall that much, so instead he's giving me a steam game, which I am so excited to get it! I made my wishlist yesterday afternoon. As we are here celebrating Christmas, I may ask, is there any game you guys are excited to see in 2021? I hope Humankind get no delays and can be delivered complete in April, Easter Season! I don't know how I'll get used to the game, but I'm excited to learn and try! It looks so great! Pharaoh, one of my favorite games ever, is getting a remaster, but his release date wasn't even made public yet, so I will have to wait, and pray to the Gods of the Nile that it may be delivered next year! There is also this city builder in the clouds, that I searched about yesterday, looks amazing, but his release date is also still to be released. Apart from that, there aren't many games that I want that I don't have, at this point, which is awesome! 

Not everything are good news, though, as I may or may not be exposed to the damn Corona, I hope I don't get it, but it hurts I won't be able to visit grandma for the next few days. Also, as I gained weight and I like to eat a lot there, there is also this problem... I better stick to my diet and do some treadmill time so I can get back on track in time for the Grand Chri

God, I woke up so early today, but I'm not even complaining, as I hung out with Nik on his stream, and I had a wonderful time just chatting with him! I drank some coffee, also, so that is great as well. I should rest later today, but I also have a stream to make, but first let me eat something, I'm hungry! Before I do that, however, I want to share something! Let's see what it is!

As you guys know, Wirt is my favorite character of Over The Garden Wall, my favorite show, so today, since I woke up so early to hang out with my friend on his stream, I decided I had extra time to vectorize him, something I've been thinking about doing for a while now! As I make some plans for my story, that I may write in the near future, I approach this wonderful show again, after a bit, even if it never left my mind completely! I also made this Christmas card, that has Over the Garden Wall in it, and I'd love to share it as well! The first one of the season!

I think that's a lovely point to end the post, in this nice Christmas card, with my sincere wishes of a happy Christmas! And I shall make some more, gonna search for more tutorials online and work on it! Anyway, I'm gonna eat and get ready for the stream! Hope you guys may have a wonderful time today, see you real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts