Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which it rains on my desk!

My Desk had the destiny of Poseidon this morning. In my bedroom, I keep the window open, because if I close it down, the place turns into an oven, specially due to the glass window. Even with the fan turned on, what the device will woosh is dry and hot air, if I keep the window closed. As you can imagine, this comes with some downturns, as the curtain do not protect me at all, one of them is being exposed to the rain. I didn't have much problem with it until now, the moments I've been living in this new apartment. It doesn't usually rains like that in Summer, in Fricking December! The strong winds spread the water all over my table, soaking my paper, pencil case, all of the working station was filled with disgusting water! This is a blunt reminder for me to clean my curtains every once in a while, in fact, my whole bedroom could use a broom, that's the least of my problems now though, as most of my paper is ruined! When it dries, it will get all ugly and wrinkled! My pencil case is drying up now, and my pencils are on a plastic bag while it does. Well, that's quite the damage, thank Goodness I have two sketchbooks at my disposal, but still, I like to draw in office paper, so I can properly store them in a folder, tracking my progress, filling it with my nice pieces... I don't know how mom will react to it when I tell her I'll probably need new sheets of paper, a lot was just made less than before. The rain betrayed me yesterday, and I was reminded nature is a friend of none. You could say I was uncareful leaving the window open at nigh, but when you say that, it will instantly turn me very angry at you, because you try to sleep with hot stuffy air, specially when I don't have an AC. Dang it, I know, this is just a hiccup, it's a very annoying one though! I could say I've been having those a lot the past couple of months, but that's not the case 100%, the truth is life is like that, it has its hiccups, some are more than that, are remarkably hard moments. Grandparents die, HDs get erased, papers get wrinkled, fabric gets moldy, friendships abruptly end, specially online ones, with the easiness of just blocking someone as fast like that. But I won't pretend like the past couple months have been bad and only marked by woes, not at all, plenty of great things happened too, and I'm grateful to be around here on the blog as well, it's gonna be two years in 2021! Wow! How crazy is that?

Well, but for now, I just smile and deal with this hiccup, and here's another one, this post just glitched, I can't just return a point in it without erasing words and such, so I have to write forward. Won't even add an image to today's post, I'm sorry to say. I'll end this post as I begin, wishing you the best, asking how are you (how are you?), and asking how is the weather, and hoping it is better than the one I am in right now. It's summer, so even if it rains, it's hot, no cold winds, no colder water. See you real soon, thank you so much for being here, it means a lot.

Comments

Popular Posts