Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have many years in a week: Morning in Brazil, too?

Good morning, most kind and dear friend, reader of this present post, too! How are you? This is a post I have been trying to write since this Tuesday or so... and it has been quite hard to think on what to develop into a more substancial thought. There is a lot that I would like to talk, and I was terrified of starting a post, only to delete it and leave it at that, it happened time and again, and it destroys me for the moment. I don't know why such a strong repulsion against starting a thought and not knowing how to end, not finding a good way to conclude. Perhaps it is fear of fatigue. Or of being mistreated. But I do have an ongoing trend that I perceive, I really, really wanted to mention it. I did start the year a bit annoyed with the 2016 nostalgia, and on that line, I said that it was more of a 1989 year than 2016. I said it due to the capture of Maduro, the (ongoing) second Iranian Revolution and war, the immense losses the left suffered across latin America, that brought s...

In Which we have a drawing I made to a new friend

Hello everyone! Happy Christmas Eve-Eve, of this wonderful season! How are you, how are things going? I hope it is a nice day, and that the weather is mild, also. I woke up with not much energy today, unfortunately, I am not sure if I'll do a stream, my friend Musi said I could very well take a break and rest, if I feel like it, and I'm pending to that side, and my friend Sam said I shouldn't force myself to stream when I really am not on the mood, he is also right, and I don't think I'm on the mood right now. But well, I wasn't on the mood to write either, and here I am, writing this post! I have a drawing to share with you guys today, a fanart I made to a new friend, let's jump to it!

I made this fanart to my new streamer friend Cosmo, aka Cosmosis, it's a very nice username, I have to say, and Cosmo sounds like a nice fellow also, I met him this month, alongside other people that I think appear to be cool, such as TheRealSeiferoth, and those come from the branch that follow my older friend MattOverYonder, that comes from the branch that follows Ken, a friend I met in 2019! Crazy how you met new people like that, just being in one discord server makes you have contact with lots of people, some are nice, some are not so nice, but well, I hope my friendship with those fellows may prosper! I took some chances in this fanart, on the way I made him smiling. I was going to make him serious at first, but after watching one of his streams, I decided to make him smiling, I also put him on the colors of the season, of course, it couldn't be different!

I'm glad to finally be sharing a drawing with you guys after sometime of not doing so, I remember when I used to share some sketches here and come with background stories for them, was super fun, just super arduous also, reason why I don't do this so often anymore. Anyway, I'm glad to be here today writing to you guys and to myself. Wish you a wonderful height of the Christmas season, and I hope to return maybe this Friday, the 25th, just to wish you a merry Christmas, but I can never be sure... Either way, see you real soon!

Comments