Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we have the Whale Teapot!

Hello everyone! How are you today? I wish you the best! How is the weather? Are you in the cold north, in the sunny south, any place in between? As I live in Southern regions, it is summer, and it is hot, unfortunately, I'd love to have a winter Wonderland in Christmas season, but anyway, the Christmas decoration around me will do. I love them, love take pictures of them, you guys already know the drill, it's been 2 years! And been like 7 years that I've been regularly posting on my Instagram account, I have almost 2k pictures there! If you are curious to see them, the link for my insta is right HERE! Sorry for not posting here on the blog the past 3 days, as I usually post in Fridays and Saturdays, but well, the schedule of the blog has not been set in stone the past months, even for the past year, talking about next year also, this won't change, I will keep on going one step at a time and will try to keep things constant around here, but also won't have a set in stone schedule. I just wanted to share with you guys one of my Pinterest findings! Pinterest is awesome, as I find so many cool stuff there! I could seriously draw something based on what I find there indeed! Let me share this awesome teapot with yall!


The colors are absolutely enchanting, and I love the style of it, so cartoony! Teapots are cool, they also remind me of Kyle, the last time I checked, he likes them as well, we have that in common! I love porcelain things, they are really beautiful, glossy, of course they are fragile, but still I love them, even if this Whale is made out of glazed pottery, still looks amazing, specially because why not? I love glazed pottery as well, give me all the glossy stuff! Pottery is pretty cool, I have a friend who works with it, I think I chatted about it in the past, she is so talented and does so many cool mugs and cups, if you like to check them, again, the link is right HERE! Another one for Instagram! Hurray!

Anyway, I really want to keep everything going this Christmas, make it a nice week, one step at a time, I'll spend the holiday with my grandma, hopefully it will go well. I hope you get to spend the holiday with whoever you want to spend. Hope you can keep the flame of Christmas alive, it is an important one, if you ask me. See you guys real soon, I never like to say see you later, or until next time, because you never know how long those can mean, see you real soon is much more nice, I think so! Thank you for being here, and I'll say it again - see you real soon!

Comments

Popular Posts