Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we say Hello to October 2026! A vision of hard-earnt Optimism

Hello, my good friend! Happy Sunday! I started writing this post on Saturday, some days before the first turn of the general election. I wrote on the sense I did feel an air of optimism. But given it was not entirely justified, not yet, I decided to abstain from writing for the weekend, I really did not want to be blamed of calling a victory before due time and process. The due process is in motion, and I am very happy to say my optimism was justified, and I read the room quite well, which makes me happy, because what I saw was hope. I will keep most of the original post unchanged, making only some add-ons and corrections here and there. So, let us jump to it! Good morning, kind friend, reader of this post on the Divagation Store! Well, how are you? How is the weather? Hope you are okay, and the temperature is fine? As for me, I am okay, a bit anxious, but what else is new... Tomorrow is a day of general election in Brazil, the country I reside in, and I trust it is an important one, I...

In Which we have the Whale Teapot!

Hello everyone! How are you today? I wish you the best! How is the weather? Are you in the cold north, in the sunny south, any place in between? As I live in Southern regions, it is summer, and it is hot, unfortunately, I'd love to have a winter Wonderland in Christmas season, but anyway, the Christmas decoration around me will do. I love them, love take pictures of them, you guys already know the drill, it's been 2 years! And been like 7 years that I've been regularly posting on my Instagram account, I have almost 2k pictures there! If you are curious to see them, the link for my insta is right HERE! Sorry for not posting here on the blog the past 3 days, as I usually post in Fridays and Saturdays, but well, the schedule of the blog has not been set in stone the past months, even for the past year, talking about next year also, this won't change, I will keep on going one step at a time and will try to keep things constant around here, but also won't have a set in stone schedule. I just wanted to share with you guys one of my Pinterest findings! Pinterest is awesome, as I find so many cool stuff there! I could seriously draw something based on what I find there indeed! Let me share this awesome teapot with yall!


The colors are absolutely enchanting, and I love the style of it, so cartoony! Teapots are cool, they also remind me of Kyle, the last time I checked, he likes them as well, we have that in common! I love porcelain things, they are really beautiful, glossy, of course they are fragile, but still I love them, even if this Whale is made out of glazed pottery, still looks amazing, specially because why not? I love glazed pottery as well, give me all the glossy stuff! Pottery is pretty cool, I have a friend who works with it, I think I chatted about it in the past, she is so talented and does so many cool mugs and cups, if you like to check them, again, the link is right HERE! Another one for Instagram! Hurray!

Anyway, I really want to keep everything going this Christmas, make it a nice week, one step at a time, I'll spend the holiday with my grandma, hopefully it will go well. I hope you get to spend the holiday with whoever you want to spend. Hope you can keep the flame of Christmas alive, it is an important one, if you ask me. See you guys real soon, I never like to say see you later, or until next time, because you never know how long those can mean, see you real soon is much more nice, I think so! Thank you for being here, and I'll say it again - see you real soon!

Comments