Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we have a year of no Poetry

A year, no poetry
By Daniel M.




I haven't written poetries in a while
A year passed
Nothing came to me

A new decade has not yet dawned
But it was a cycle indeed
A whole month passed
It seemed like the last was continued

January came with the blues
February did not bring me clues
What was to happen in March
When my World was turned to ash

Humiliated and at tears
I did not know how to proceed
Old games paved new ways
I had to move forward

May ended with a bang
Purges were on the way
Then came my friend Luke
And the sun returned to shine

Lovely month of June
But in July I was alongside boxes
And in August my world changed once more
At the end of the season of socks

Money came in September, alongside a friend
It was not to last, all of this had an end
Microphone was purchased
Friend went away, he won't be seemed

Files were lost
My grandfather went away
But the course was finished
December brought a new day

Christmas was a joy
My friend Tofu is back
Morning anxiety won't attack
Lamentations won't I destroy

I haven't written poetries in a while
A year has passed
Was not a bad one

Was not a bad one
My words are deceiving
Life moves forward
The days will keep on dawning

Was not a bad one
Though described I did like it was
Frequently men are attracted to bad news
Takes time to build
Seconds to destroy

What is good is revealed
Knocks the door first
What it's bad breaks down
It burns all to the ground

A new Decade has not yet Dawned
But it was a cycle indeed
December will pass
January will bring new forecasts

Comments

Popular Posts