In Which the Blog reach 950 posts! A lovely Holiday Season approaches!
Good morning, my dear friend, and I wish you a happy Wednesday! How are you, this fine hour? As for me, I am okay, just waking up, really. The weather here is one of quiet transition, to spring. I can still use thicker blankets, but the days are longer, and the sun is more bright. Not exactly a good thing, I don't like summer, that is approaching. The only saving grace is to have Christmas season also upon us, the season of 2026! And all the memories of happy summer vacations, with the christmas trees and the great deal of lovely santas around it. Grandma used to go all in for the decor. How I miss it... I pray I can emulate it, when I can. Today, grandma is 82 years old, she is aging, as it rarely can be helped. She is tired, and she lives in an apartment nowadays, as such, she does not do the Christmas stuff as vigorously as some years before, alas. There is no such thing as forsaking the long holiday tradition just because "times changed", whatever that means. No. Jus...

Comments
Post a Comment