Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we say Hello to December!

Hello everyone and good evening! It is very rare of me to write a post at this moment, but here I am, battling through unmotivation and tiredness just so I can deliver a nice one for you and me! How are you and how are things going? As usual, I wish you the best, and I hope you are having good times! How is the weather where you are? A winter wonderland of a summer paradise? Here the day was cloudy and fresh, which is rare, considering the season of the sun is upon us! I watered some of my plants today, I'm worried with some of them though, as they're with the plague, I may have to brush them to get rid of those little evil creatures, and will have to use some oil as well, I hope they may survive and return to blossoming! And before we can continue...

...Please remember, it's December! Second best month there is, at least for me! Month of Christmas, vacation, rest and happy memories! Gifts are in order, so are some plans to make the most of the last moment of 2020! I have an idea for a new Fanfic of Over The Garden Wall! Yes! It would be a stand-alone episode, in the 10 episodes long series, with that being added, it will be 11! It's one where I'd like my memories, and my moments in the house of Grandpa, with Grandpa, to be celebrated! I also plan on making more drawings, Christmas based drawings, so this wonderful season may be properly celebrated also! I need to put my 2018 Christmas tree back on the wall, the wind makes it a bit complicated to keep it there, but well, it is what it is, just gotta adapt, and keep on paying homage to the Holiday season! I don't know what the future holds in terms of gifts, if I receive money, I don't know where I'd spend it, time will tell! If I receive objects, may those be ones I really like! My friend Nik plans on giving me a Christmas gift, so I'm very excited to see where this goes, and my friend PsychoManatee gifted me Frostpunk, a tough game that I like nonetheless, and plan on giving it yet another try soon! I hope it may be a nice, productive month, I will do some Christmas cards on Illustrator as well. I also hope to have calm and nice moments in this month! And just to cultivate nice conversations with people, as I've been doing for most of 2020! Indeed, hello December! Welcome! I'm extremely excited and happy to receive you!

It has been a nice year, hasn't it? Apart from the sad departure of my grandpa and the humiliating session I was a part of this March, the worst month of all, it was a month of intelectual flourishment! And it isn't over yet! I also hope to have some pizza, and I hope the Summer may be a mild one, I hope to spend lots of time with my grandma at her house, and I will spend Christmas there, there is no lockdown stopping me, I assure you! Okay, perhaps my mother will stop me, which will sour our relationship, but anyway, that's a topic for the future, one in which I'll start asking you what are you doing in New Year's Eve?

Comments

Popular Posts