Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In which we talk about Coloring Pencils and Christmas Gifts

Good morning everyone and happy Thursday! What a lovely moment! Happy December and happy Christmas season, the best moment there is! How are you? I do wish you the best, and I hope the weather is mild and calm winds refresh your home! I have some stuff I'd like to chat with you guys! Let's jump to it, shall we?

Today I bought, for the first time, Airpods, to mostly replace the earphones I currently use. My current Earphones are okay, just are not doing too well quality wise, which is never a good thing. One bad thing about my purchase is that I spent a lot of money on it, more than I was willing to spend, basically spending most of my Christmas money on it. Made me sad and stressed out. Time will tell if I made the right decision or not, that's for sure! As there is nothing much on the horizon that I'd like to spend my money with (of course, I'd like a new phone, but a new phone is gonna take me a while to save enough to get it) and I still have some money left, hopefully it will take a while before I spend it, and also, I hope to not spend it on food! Specially because I really do need to lose weight! My situation this December is not ideal, you can't have a perfect Christmas season, can you? I will eat some food this Christmas, of course, but I'll try to not overeat and stuff, that wouldn't be ideal at all! I was thinking of getting new color pencils as well, but I have so many already! Can you have enough of them, though? If you ask my pencil case, he'd say "Daniel, that's enough" the poor thing is so packed with stuff!

One good thing for today, I mentioned above that I want a new phone, but my current phone, not only is beloved by me, but also is still kicking hard, even if I got it in like 2017, 3 years ago! The memory is still not even half full, which is amazing, and I have the cloud, that helps. I'm getting worried with the fact it will soon be outdated, BUT well, like I said, my particular phone is still kicking!

One last thing, I was chatting with someone about color pencils, and I want to share some knowledge here as well, when you color, make sure you do the circular moves, not the straight one, as the circular move allows for a lot more freedom when coloring! If you color it on straightline, you must do it on one direction, or else the change in direction will show, and will be ugly most of the time! The freedom of movement is not the only benefit, it also allows for better results when merging colors! If you want to do a gradient and so on, it is really helpful to do it in circular movements! 

I am thinking about what to write next on the blog, my mood switches from moment to moment, but I'm thinking about writing on the campaign of Anno 1404, when I was a kid I thought "wow this is so well made" but today I'm like "this is so dumb!" This is for another post though! As for today, it's getting a bit long, so I'll end the post here, I wish you the best, and I bid you farewell!

Comments

Popular Posts