Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In Which I end Up Skipping a week on the blog

Hello everyone, and good morning! How are you today? How are things going? I hope 2021 has been smooth and on the calm side, and I do wish you the best, as I always do, as I always will do, it's the best I can do, after all. How is the weather? Here, it's been, so far, a somehow, more mild summer. It's been really hot still, and when I have to leave my house I struggle with the heat a lot, BUT, at home, with the fan on, I don't face too much struggle. Maybe I do get sweaty when I'm on the kitchen doing stuff, which sucks, but I've seen some cloudy days, which usually I don't get to see much this time of year, so yea!

Sorry for skipping last week, it happened a bit on the unpredictable side, I didn't write anything on Wednesday, on Friday I also did not, and by Saturday I just decided to skip the week altogether, not ideal, but anyway, it happens, it is what it is. I mean, I always try to keep the blog updated, and I do like to write on it, BUT it is hard, sometimes you are just not on the mood, even if the ideal is to push through and write it anyway, the strengh to go to the computer and start writing is lacking, unfortunately... And even writing on the phone can be complicated, too. Plus, writing on the phone is not something I'm used to anyway, at least for the time being.

I was navigating through the Steam store today and I found some threee games I got my eye on. Lethis: Path of Progress, The Political Process and Democracy 4. That being said, each game has its own downs that were very hard to overcome: Lethis only has 67% or so of rating on Steam, which is not good at all. I would only get a game on such low rating if I already knew it previously, already had an experience with it. Both TPP and Democracy were on early access, and were expensive for unfinished products, with Democracy reaching about 50 reais! Like what! I know I have this itch to get those games, but 50 reais is a bit on the pricy side, specially for a game that's still being developed! I don't know, if I had more money I'd spend it, but I don't have as much, so I gotta be careful where I spend it! If they were cheaper I'd have gotten them, too, anyway... Dang, those games sound cool, even Lethis, but Lethis, for a 67% rating game, still is expensive, reaching about 37 reais(?)... All of this teaches me the advantages of having patience: Patience so you can get them on a better finantial moment, patience to wait them being fully released (hopefully SOMEDAY they will be, and I'm waiting with much interest), also, it is good to have friends who you can chat about this stuff and they can tell you their take, helping you decide it better (I'm very hard to take decisions of this sort!). We'll keep on waiting...

And guys, I hope in this week I can get more posts on the blog, I'm not sure right now what to talk on it yet, BUT with time, themes may surge. I'm really hungry, so perhaps a snack is in order... Also, today is stream day, so I should do a stream, I'll probably do it in the afternoon... Not my favorite moment to do a stream, BUT the morning is passing by fast. Thank you ever so much for being here, and I see you real soon, hopefully sooner than in 7 days.

Comments

Popular Posts