Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which I plan my Christmas Card for 2024

Good morning, dear friend, reader of this post. Happy Sunday, and I wish you the best, both today and on the new week. I must say: September is going by very fast. It is not a bad thing on its own, but I dread the approximation of Summer. There is the bright side the season of holidays is coning, with special dates such as Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, specially Christmas on my end, since it is my favorite one. How are you, this Sunday? I was here very recently, so I do not expect you to be that much in a different mood, even if a lot can happen in even a couple of hours. s for me, I am... still afloat, recovering from a harsh day, of many tears and no hope. As I try to occupy my free time, I did manage to play some games, such as Sims 3, and Europa Universalis, as well as trying Victoria 3 once again. On Sims 3, as I was in much distress, I decided that I would treat myself to some expansions of the game that I was missing: those were the niche last one released for the game:

In which I make a small shoutout to a nice streamer!

Hey guys, good morning and happy Friday! The weekend is upon us, that is pretty cool, don't you think so? At least I do! How are you? How are things going? Wish you the best, to anyone reading this. How is the weather? Here it is hot, and me and grandma, and my aunt, we are talking of going to the beach house soon, I hope I can join the trip! If I do, don't know if I'll stream, which is a trade-off... it would be the first time I'll be going without my grandpa, which is weird, but it is what it is. Grandma was kind enough to get me the two games I was wanting the whole week! I asked her, was a bit of a gamble, because I didn't want to distress her, but I wanted the games. At the end, she said yes to it, and I couldn't be more happy about it! In other news, yesterday I got the certificate of conclusion of my graphic design course I was doing, plus, I also started a new one, on webdesign and 3D Modeling, maybe it will enrinch my curriculum! It's not sure where will I get a job with those courses, but well, maybe in the future I can make me my own website, that's pretty cool! My streamer friend Ken, and my other streamer friend GinGinster, they both have nice websites, and it's awesome! Plus, I'm glad to be seeing my graphic design teacher again, he is really cool! I should talk about this further on other post, maybe, because today I wanted to dedicate this one to giving a shoutout to my friend Adam! He reached me yesterday and asked me if I could write a short review/recommendation for him, and I said of course! So here we go!

Adam Hunter aka Hunterdoggz, my awesome friend from British lands, is a streamer from Twitch I’ve been following since the later half of 2018, a long time at this point, and now I’m glad to be his friend and a part of his community. Hunter is supportive, sincere, jolly and kind! He has such a cool voice and personality! I love hanging out with him, he is very special and I love him! The quality of the stream is great, there is little to complain on the audio, on the video quality, Hunt is always willing to chat, but also the chat gets a bit on the crowded side, which shows how successful he is! I hope my friendship with Hunter may last for many years! If it does, it i will be a feat worth mentioning, because many people that I've wrote about here in the past are no longer part of my life, which hurts, not going to lie. Streaming is very weird... you never can know for sure if the person behind the screen is being sincere or fake. As for me, I am as sincere as I can be, and I don't like personas, or anything of the sort, I hope the ones I follow aren't that way, I hope Hunt isn't that way, I trust him enough to give him this shoutout, to say I love him and consider him a friend, maybe I trust people too fast, but I've been following Hunt since 2018 now! So far our relationship is correct, friendly and supportive, there is not much I ask besides that on a friendship, really. I also don't like to do virtue signaling, and I feel I did a bit of that in this post, forgive me, but seriously, I promise I try to be as honest as I can be, if anything, I strive for the best version of myself.

Anyway, if you are interested in Hunter, follow him on his twitch channel by clicking in the link provided Here! Like I said, he is awesome, and I trust him. Today's post was a bit of a promo, a bit of me talking about life, as usual, and a bit of my thoughts and ideas. Well, I guess it was a good one! Let's wrap things here! See you guys real soon!


Comments

Popular Posts