Skip to main content

Quote of the moment Vol.2

“We have had no good comic operas of late, because the real world has been more comic than any possible opera.” – Illustrated London News, Jan. 17, 1931 G. K. Chesterton

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

"I am the last monarch of the old world. As Emperor, it is my duty to protect my peoples from their politicians" -Franz Joseph, Emperor of Austria-Hungary

Followers!

Featured

In Which we Wrap up September: At the Gates of a crosswalk

Good evening my good friend, reader of this present post! How are you today? How have you been? We have reached the end of another month, as Christmas season of 2026 either unfolds or draws near, depending on your traditional habits. In any case, the second half of a year, and specially the months of the holiday events, such as Halloween and Thanksgiving, go by quite fast, they also obey their own special laws, separated from the speed of light. I love to see autumn, albeit from afar, given it is spring to summer time in my tropical area. The weather has been so far kept in a pleasant way, and as I understand October may advance the heat forward, I ought to enjoy the breeze as it lasts. And I am okay, I would say. It was a month of me getting the internship and taking part on the first shift of the internship, just observing the classroom while the teacher that took me in, Bless her soul, really did a rather good job at keeping a classroom of so many loud teenagers under control. It wa...

In which I talk about my life

Good morning, dear reader of this post, as you read this, you'll see I wrote it in parts, those may not be completely connected, but anyway, like I said in the end of this post, we are at a safe place for experimenting! We gotta have those in our lives! How are you? How are things going? What a hot day, the one I'm in right now! The sun shines through, I guess it's a day for swimming pool, but I probably won't be going there, because I'm hoping to return myself home. I won't be going home to mom right now, because my brother is with the suspicion of being with Covid, which is a bummer, but I'll be hanging around at the house of grandma in the time being, or maybe I'll keep on being here at the beach, not returning home today. I just hope for the best. I was gonna say "ha, mom! See, at the end of the day your corona measures, so exaggerated, in my humble opinion, were fruitless!" But that is REALLY not the time for that, it's time for wishing my brother a swift recovery, though the disease is not as bad, it sucks being sick, and this if he has Covid, and also time to just keep on going.

I am tired, I don't want to write on the blog right now, but that being said, I have some thoughts, I have thoughts, I can't always share them with friends, for different reasons, some that are paralel to others, even, reason why I have a blog... I hold convictions and ideas, ones that I avoid sometimes writing about, don't wanna trigger any reader. Yesterday I got triggered and triggered someone because of my covictions, I don't know, I guess I was looking for trouble and the person didn't avoid it. I hate when someone tells me to "read" like my first impressions aren't enough. I don't plan on ever shying away from research and read, but a person that says that is just trying to show others how stupid you are, and I happen to not be someone stupid. I wanted to share a picture with you guys today, also! It's the lovely dog of my aunt, one of the dogs, I mean, her name is Chanel and she is adorable!

Chanel is in the family since late 2014, if I'm not mistaken! Such a pleasure to live alongside her. Dogs, they do become very annoying when in packs, barking and fighting with each other, sincerely it's hard to distinguish their plays from the more serious bickerings. I used to have two dogs, they were named Otto and Frida! They were boxers that had lots of puppies together, even! I miss them from time to time, they have a special place in my heart, though I don't cry when remembering of them. Thinking of which, I think my life was richer because they were in it! Pets do make the life of someone happier!
I'm proud of myself for being able to write this today, because, like I said in the beginning, I'm tired! Sleepy as hell! Somedays be like that! I mean, we should always celebrate our small victories. Right now I am thinking if I put too much pressure on myself, beating myself too much for writing in such freestyle, but that's the point of this blog! To be a freestyle place to my thoughts, a place of experimentation, where I can get some words wrong, some grammar wrong even, but still write, specially in English, this language I'm very fond of! This is a long farewell! I think I should wrap things here, see you guys real soon!
PS: Wow, this is the last post of the month! I only realized that now! Crazy! Well, this give me some theme for the next posts of February, so cheers!


Comments