Skip to main content

Highlighted Quotes That Caught my Attention At The Moment

“The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.” – G.K. Chesterton.

Followers!

Featured

In Which we have a September alongside Crisis, Ballet, and Christmas Expectation

Happy Wednesday, my good friend, dear reader of this post! How are you? As for me, I am okay... as okay as I could be, given how extremely turbulent the month of September has been, specially mentally. I have had days of much melancholy and boredom is corroding my will to live. As an example with what I have to deal with, conflicts with my brother become more rispid, as the distance between us mount further. Gaming brings no joy most of the time. I do feel like in a dead end. Energy levels are bellow 0, I am happy if I can get out of bed, at all. Fortunately, today was above average, so I am using this to write a post on the blog, I haven't had the chance to do it in a while. It was a month of low productivity, and given how depressed I've become, I am surprised I managed to do anything at all. How I miss dear Johannes, I wish we could chat at some point, he is usually absent, and we do not have the chance to chat most of the time. Fortunately, today was relatively above averag

In Which we have a poetry on the forgotten days of Christmas

Hey everyone! Good morning and happy Monday! The first one of 2021! How are you today? How are things going? I hope it is going fine, and everything is well! Hope the weekend was pleasant, and this week may bring good news, I send you all the positive energy I can! How is the weather treating you? I won't complain much, as it's raining for me, and I love some rain, even if that's not the season for it. And with reason! When it rains in Summer, it gets really stuffy, the weather, it barely winds, and the clouds actually make the day hotter! None of that sweet colder breath of winter season, just heat and sweat! I did struggled a lot with anxiety in the morning, and was quite sad, but I talked it through some of my frends, and like, I slowly got to work in it, and I'm kind of better now, this anxiety in the morning thing, I don't recommend, and even as I'm an anxious person at nature, even taking some meds to help me control my nerves, I do think something else is involved in it, maybe it's the coffee, maybe I am not sleeping to well, something I shall tackle in 2021, one day at a time, hopefully those won't be too miserable! Anyway, I struggled with anxiety before, I struggle today, will struggle tomorrow, but I'll live, also thanks to my wonderful friends that I love so much! And as I am expressing myself...

Today I just wanted to share a small (possibly bad poem) I made yesterday/today, I didn't like some of the verses, I may change it through, but anyway, it's about the fact that Christmas truly ends in January 5th, the day of the Three Kings. Anyway, let's jump to the poem



The Forgotten days of Christmas

By Daniel M.


The last days of Christmas

Not usually what one thinks

For Holiday Season.


Fulfilled were the wishes

Yet on the stores

Stays the decoration


The clock struck twelve

New cycle has begun

There is a snowman on the shelve

One that won’t melt on the sun


Timeless Holiday refuses to go

The bland January comes

Plants take time to grow

Far away are the outcomes


When the sixth day is here

All that holiday cheer

Will disappear

...


So this is it for today, hope you like it, maybe it isn't as bad as my brain tell me it is. I am glad I wrote a couple of poems these days, poetry is nice, I think so! Anyway, I do wish you the best, dear reader, like I probably said before, and I see you real soon!

...


PS: Originally, the Poem would continue with those extra verses, that I decided not to include in the original piece, but I'll include it here anyway:

Clocks move in circles, so does routine

Before one expect, the fairy tale will be back

There is hope

No need for ropes

Cheer up and keep moving

The words can be deceiving

It’s a wonderful life

What a joy to be living

The last days of Christmas

It has to end

But only so something better can come

Comments

Popular Posts